I hate midna

#1Snow-DustPosted 8/3/2014 9:48:01 PM
*shots fired*

Yea I said it. She's annoying with her stupid giggle and she is damn ugly in her full form, not that her imp form look any better. She offers just as much useless advice as all others but atleast if danced for me and it was awesome
#2R_HunterPosted 8/3/2014 9:53:22 PM
...I must fight you now.

I give you the first blow.

(Serious answer: Well you're entitled to your opinion. As for me, she started great and finished the same way. She started off as aloof and arrogant, but that changed quickly.)
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#3sonyfangirlPosted 8/3/2014 9:54:38 PM
Another snow dust topic.
#4Snow-Dust(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 9:56:35 PM
R_Hunter posted...
...I must fight you now.

I give you the first blow.

(Serious answer: Well you're entitled to your opinion. As for me, she started great and finished the same way. She started off as aloof and arrogant, but that changed quickly.)

Snow dust uses tackle

But it missed...

Im just wondering why people dislike fi when to me atleast, midna was annoying
#5Snow-Dust(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 9:57:04 PM
sonyfangirl posted...
Another snow dust topic.

Do I know you?
#6Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/3/2014 9:58:26 PM
I actually agree. I dunno why people are so in love with her. She's annoying and looks weird.

But that's just me.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.
#7R_HunterPosted 8/3/2014 9:58:50 PM
Fi had barely any personality, at least to the normal eye. Midna was organic and playful, Fi just robotically spoke to you and told you things you already should know.

Now I like Fi too, and she DOES have a personality as well, it's just muted as another contrast to Girhahim.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Trolls gonna troll.
#8IokuaPosted 8/3/2014 9:59:53 PM
R_Hunter posted...
Fi had barely any personality, at least to the normal eye. Midna was organic and playful, Fi just robotically spoke to you and told you things you already should know.

Now I like Fi too, and she DOES have a personality as well, it's just muted as another contrast to Girhahim.

I never understood the complaints about Fi speaking to you in a robotic fashion... that's the point, Fi is an AI.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#9Snow-Dust(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 10:00:13 PM
R_Hunter posted...

ROBOTS OVER IMPS >:D
#10DiscostewSMPosted 8/3/2014 10:00:53 PM
Snow-Dust posted...
sonyfangirl posted...
Another snow dust topic.

Do I know you?

Did you humiliate someone recently?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project