Just discovered I can play Borderlands again thanks to the gamepad!

#1RPGMaster95Posted 8/3/2014 11:50:39 PM
Ive missed all my other games lately. Diablo, borderlands, metal gear, dragon age, etc. I get so lottle time to game I essentially get to play when the kids or my wife watch tv, so I play on the gamepad.

Recently my wifes been using the gamepad for netflix so that I can enjoy my other consoles and their game variety.

The gamepad finally proves useful and allows me to play the games I want how I want :-D.
---
Vegeta trolls Frieza:
http://youtu.be/JA8hx3YPdtw
#2GamerguymassPosted 8/3/2014 11:56:43 PM
Or you could just buy another tv. If you can afford to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on multiple consoles and lots of games then you can afford to buy another tv. Even if it is only a small one.
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#3MasterPokerPosted 8/3/2014 11:58:07 PM
Gamerguymass posted...
Or you could just buy another tv. If you can afford to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on multiple consoles and lots of games then you can afford to buy another tv. Even if it is only a small one.

It isn't that simple when you have a family.
---
i7-4770k | GeForce GTX 780 Ti | 16 GB DDR3 | Wii U | 3DS XL | PS3 | X360 | Xuande
#4GamerRafPosted 8/4/2014 12:20:21 AM
MasterPoker posted...
Gamerguymass posted...

It is for me.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
Parappa VA scammer diss song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtDU20PNNHY
#5GamerguymassPosted 8/4/2014 12:20:33 AM
MasterPoker posted...
Gamerguymass posted...

Spending 200 bucks on a tv isn't simple but spending 700+ for the consoles and games he mentioned is?
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#6DignatoReRaisedPosted 8/4/2014 12:33:44 AM
Gamerguymass posted...
MasterPoker posted...
Gamerguymass posted...

Spending 200 bucks on a tv isn't simple but spending 700+ for the consoles and games he mentioned is?

He could live in a small house with very limited space. In the house I grew up in there was barely enough room for 1 tv in the living room/den and absolutely no room for one in either of the bedrooms (Both of which were shared by 3 people each).
---
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!
#7n00bsaib0tPosted 8/4/2014 12:46:36 AM
DignatoReRaised posted...
Gamerguymass posted...
MasterPoker posted...
Gamerguymass posted...

He could live in a small house with very limited space. In the house I grew up in there was barely enough room for 1 tv in the living room/den and absolutely no room for one in either of the bedrooms (Both of which were shared by 3 people each).
---
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!

In the house where I grew up it was pretty much the same, and there were multiple TVs in each room, 15 inch TVs. Only the living room had a larger TV.

Hell, the house I live in now isn't exactly huge and I have two TVs in the living room.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#8MasterPokerPosted 8/4/2014 3:24:46 AM
We currently have three TVs hooked up...which isn't always enough for four people, but then I have a gaming-spec PC and two notebooks, so usually everyone is happy.

Buying a TV doesn't solve space issues and it doesn't help when the family is spending time together.
---
i7-4770k | GeForce GTX 780 Ti | 16 GB DDR3 | Wii U | 3DS XL | PS3 | X360 | Xuande
#9n00bsaib0tPosted 8/4/2014 3:31:28 AM
MasterPoker posted...
We currently have three TVs hooked up...which isn't always enough for four people, but then I have a gaming-spec PC and two notebooks, so usually everyone is happy.

Buying a TV doesn't solve space issues and it doesn't help when the family is spending time together.
---

Have you tried spending time together instead of everyone doing something different, when you're spending time together?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#10RPGMaster95(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 4:19:02 AM
Sure we have more than one tv in the house, but im not going to put multiple tvs in one room. Also I have a laptop so technically this has been possible for a while.

Its simply never been more convenient for us both on the same couch to individually view the entertainment of our choice.
---
Vegeta trolls Frieza:
http://youtu.be/JA8hx3YPdtw