Just discovered I can play Borderlands again thanks to the gamepad!

#11Nate_DihldorffPosted 8/4/2014 6:38:45 AM
>born in 1995

>has wife and kids
#12DignatoReRaisedPosted 8/4/2014 12:27:56 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...

In the house where I grew up it was pretty much the same, and there were multiple TVs in each room, 15 inch TVs. Only the living room had a larger TV.

Hell, the house I live in now isn't exactly huge and I have two TVs in the living room.

If you had space for TV's then it wasn't the same. We didn't even have a couch in the living room it was so small.
---
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!
#13SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/4/2014 12:34:08 PM(edited)
MasterPoker posted...
Gamerguymass posted...
Or you could just buy another tv. If you can afford to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on multiple consoles and lots of games then you can afford to buy another tv. Even if it is only a small one.

It isn't that simple when you have a family.

One TV is cheaper than multiple consoles and lots of games. It IS that simple. Either your priorities are screwed up, or you don't know simple math. And if you can't go into another room to play a game any other time than "family time", then your priorities are indeed screwed up. How much "family time" are you having if she's playing Wii U, you are playing Borderlands, and the rest of your "family" is unattended?
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#14QuestionmarktariusPosted 8/4/2014 12:34:44 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
>born in 1995

>has wife and kids

Hey, at least he married the babymama.
#15BurgerTime79Posted 8/4/2014 12:35:49 PM
Some people simply don't have enough room to put another TV. My only TV is doubling as a PC monitor.
---
Classic Gaming Expo _ Sept 12-14 Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas
#16waywardSaviorPosted 8/4/2014 12:53:54 PM
Having multiple tv's in the living room? That just screams "I hate my family and will do absolutely anything possible to not have to deal with them." It's much more efficient to have devices that are capable of multitasking; Such as a wii u that can double as it's own all in one device with no need of any external hardware to function.

Also with streaming Netflix through the gamepad you can use headphones so that you aren't battling over volume in one area. It's like using a laptop, as the TC said, just much more convenient to play through either the tv set or the handheld device with just the press of a button. Very efficient overall.
---
Content rich, icing on the cake. Spiritual successor.
#17RPGMaster95(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 12:59:21 PM
Lmao...

Yes all we do all day long is I play Borderlands and she watches tv.

The above user nailed it on the head, its convenience is fantastic and allows the late night wind down to be effortlessly enjoyed in eachothers company and she isnt bored by my games nor me by her tv.

And if I were born in 95 thatd make me what, 19? Thats not impossible.

You guys are so judgmental, overanalitical, and intentionally obnoxious.

Wii U saved my 360, its that simple :-)
---
Vegeta trolls Frieza:
http://youtu.be/JA8hx3YPdtw
#18NemerlightPosted 8/4/2014 2:06:01 PM
Questionmarktarius posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
>born in 1995

>has wife and kids

Kudos for sticking with it. Most usually run away.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#19PigfartsPosted 8/4/2014 2:18:37 PM
Gamerguymass posted...
Or you could just buy another tv. If you can afford to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on multiple consoles and lots of games then you can afford to buy another tv. Even if it is only a small one.

Or, he can tell his wife to go back to the kitchen and make him an sandwich.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#20n00bsaib0tPosted 8/4/2014 3:16:59 PM
Nemerlight posted...
Questionmarktarius posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
>born in 1995

>has wife and kids

Kudos for sticking with it. Most usually run away.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif

It's possible to not marry someone and still stick with the kid. You act like the two options are married and dead beat dad.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile