PS4 Dominates Mind-Share Over Xbox One, Wii U, According To Google Trends

#1Lefty128kPosted 8/4/2014 2:27:01 AM
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-Dominates-Mind-Share-Over-Xbox-One-Wii-U-According-Google-Trends-66543.html

People worldwide are more interested in PS4 over Wii U and X1 according to Google search trends.
#2Snow-DustPosted 8/4/2014 2:30:39 AM
Really Lefky? It took research for you to realize that? Everyone here already knows people are interested on PS4 over the others by a landslide. Why else is there such quick sales for PS4
#3TerraUniversePosted 8/4/2014 3:25:38 AM
You guys need to learn how to research. These random news websites are not always legitimate news sources. You do realize that any person could build a website and write and article and write whatever they want, right? Also, sometimes people write opinion pieces, which are not news.

Still, I agree that there are more PS4 players and therefore more searches for the PS4. It also makes sense that people would pay more attention to the frontrunner of a console race.
#4CoolioKDudePosted 8/4/2014 3:48:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Snow-DustPosted 8/4/2014 4:38:34 AM
CoolioKDude posted...
was this ever a question? only an idiot would think otherwise oh... it's lefty.... nvm

I would think lefky was trying to start a flame war by making a bait topic but then again. It's lefky, he most likely coundnt figure it out
#6Wii_TruthPosted 8/4/2014 5:05:39 AM
Wii U and Xbox One should be reversed.
---
But...but..bu...Nintendo built a new building!
#7LaManoNeraIIPosted 8/4/2014 6:51:37 AM
I'm also betting the PS4 is the most heavily marketed product of the three.

Hmm...an interesting coincidence
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#8TrueBlue91Posted 8/4/2014 6:52:53 AM
Whaaaaat?!? The best console is outselling terrible competition?

What is this blasphemy???
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#9BurgerTime79Posted 8/4/2014 6:56:33 AM
Just play whatever ****ing system you want to play, and don't worry about what the other systems are doing. Nice troll attempt there TC. Why do we need to know what the PS4 is selling, other than to get people to argue over sales?
---
Classic Gaming Expo _ Sept 12-14 Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas
#10Snow-DustPosted 8/4/2014 7:02:45 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Whaaaaat?!? The best console is outselling terrible competition?

What is this blasphemy???

In terms of specs. yea
in terms of games. Subjective but i think MS have better games than Sony

Nothing beats the specs of PC master Race though, thanks to sony and MS weak console specs that Watch Dog's graphics got heavily gimped. All the first trailer graphics are hidden away in the game but they are all there. Clearly Ubisoft made a game way ahead of the 2 wonder twins specs that they cant process it