1 game you think would get people buying the Wii U.

#21QuestionmarktariusPosted 8/4/2014 12:36:18 PM
Half Life 3.
If any game would be utterly hilarious as an exclusive, that's the one.
#22Josiv_VitoPosted 8/4/2014 12:41:44 PM
mega man legends 3
#23Wii_TruthPosted 8/4/2014 12:49:32 PM
Questionmarktarius posted...
Half Life 3.

OMG, blood would be shed. Lives would be lost over this, not kidding...
---
But...but..bu...Nintendo built a new building!
#24VideoGameXVPosted 8/4/2014 12:54:43 PM
Pokemon MMO or any type of big Pokemon game similar to Colosseum but a hundred times better, more or less a standard Pokemon game on consoles with multiple regions or something, the ultimate Pokemon game more or less.
#25SBias73Posted 8/4/2014 1:02:38 PM
An exclusive Rockstar game, and I am talking Red Dead, or a GTA Liberty City Stories set in the GTA 5 setting.

Nintendo needs a game like that to sell to the other crowd that isn't us. Something to bolster sales in the USA and European countries. That right there would do it.
---
Nin ID: Sbias73
Add me. I could talk about gaming all day.
#26Granadico_Posted 8/4/2014 1:03:26 PM
Questionmarktarius posted...
Half Life 3.

damn i was gonna say this exact thing
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#27Goul111(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 1:11:40 PM
SBias73 posted...
An exclusive Rockstar game, and I am talking Red Dead, or a GTA Liberty City Stories set in the GTA 5 setting.

Nintendo needs a game like that to sell to the other crowd that isn't us. Something to bolster sales in the USA and European countries. That right there would do it.

Um, what was the name of that one game that was combination shooter action game on Wii U? It got a lot of coverage during IGN stream at E3. Lots of violence.
---
Sengoku Basara for the new Toonami Block, spread the word.
#28BaronVladzPosted 8/4/2014 1:14:57 PM
Goul111 posted...
SBias73 posted...

Um, what was the name of that one game that was combination shooter action game on Wii U? It got a lot of coverage during IGN stream at E3. Lots of violence.

Devil's Third; and personally I think it looked terrible in both graphics and gameplay, and over the top cheesy/gorey
#29RobotPirteGhostPosted 8/4/2014 1:36:42 PM
The next installment in any big franchise being Wii U exclusive. Games like GTA, CoD, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, etc. Even if you hate those games, you can't deny that the next one being Wii U exclusive would make the console sell.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#30sketchturnerPosted 8/4/2014 2:08:33 PM
A truly fresh, eye-catching Mario platformer (3D or 2D). 3D World and NSMBU are both great games, but from a casual perspective, they look almost identical to games that everyone and their mom has already played on the Wii or 3DS.

A full-fledged Pokemon game that plays like the classic, portable Pokemon games but with HD graphics. The fact that Nintendo has never done this on a console continues to blow my mind. And if you make it compatible with Amiibo, all the more it will be an unstoppable money-making machine. I don't even like Pokemon, but I want this to happen simply because it will make Nintendo a boat-load of cash.
---
Now Playing:The Legend of Zelda, Guacamelee, NES Remix, Bit.Trip.Runner 2