So I got banned on Miiverse

#1BishtrainerTai16Posted 8/5/2014 8:08:29 AM
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKle6_S1QA

I got two notifications for bullying/hateful, but it only links back to one post.

Some twerp went on a racist rant spree on my drawing, I called him an ignorant kid, I get a two week ban.

I also got an infraction for sexual explicit for drawing a butt. Plenty of people draw butts, but I cant. I even gave him pants

I read some sony rep got a ban for posting "I love PS." Lawyer logic says he was advertising.

I sent nintendo an email, debating on just calling them.

TLDR Miiverse mods are paranoid. I see now.
---
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.
#2LifelessBoyPosted 8/5/2014 8:11:36 AM
This was discussed to no end when the WiiU first released. The mods in there are a joke, and this is coming from a gamefaqs user!
---
GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Will The Thrill
#3SonytendoPosted 8/5/2014 8:13:08 AM
That's a pretty great drawing. Can you give us the back view when they lift the ban?
#4BurgerTime79Posted 8/5/2014 8:14:58 AM
And what's the actual message here you may as? It's not that Miiverse mods are paranoid. It's that you have to learn now respond to people and keep yourself from getting into this situation. Someone's going on a racist rant? You mark them and keep your comments to where you won't be marked. Sorry, but this is completely your fault.
---
Classic Gaming Expo _ Sept 12-14 Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas
#5BishtrainerTai16(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 8:15:04 AM
I didnt want to believe. Yes they do ban for any little thing.

Thanks. I would but their mods would probably delete it, making it a waste of time.
---
#6PigfartsPosted 8/5/2014 8:15:17 AM
its a place for little kids, so you need to keep things rated for ages 5-10.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#7AvirosbPosted 8/5/2014 8:17:56 AM
There's been a lot of "got banned" topics across the boards lately.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#8BishtrainerTai16(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 8:18:06 AM
BurgerTime79 posted...
And what's the actual message here you may as? It's not that Miiverse mods are paranoid. It's that you have to learn now respond to people and keep yourself from getting into this situation. Someone's going on a racist rant? You mark them and keep your comments to where you won't be marked. Sorry, but this is completely your fault.

My actual response was "I dont suffer ignorant kids." Besides being dramatic, I dont see how this counts as bullying or hateful posting. Not even name calling. Sorry, I fail to see how my post should have been marked.
---
#9trenkenPosted 8/5/2014 8:22:38 AM
People actually discuss things on miiverse? I find it frustrating to type on the gamepad.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#10BurgerTime79Posted 8/5/2014 8:22:48 AM
If you can't see it, then that's your own fault, not Nintendo's.
---
Classic Gaming Expo _ Sept 12-14 Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas