[Poll] Are you still shocked when a 3rd party game doesn't have a Wii U version?

#1BaronVladzPosted 8/5/2014 11:47:29 AM
Please only vote if you own a Wii U - Results (141 votes)
I'm truly shocked each time a Wii U skip is announced
7.09% (10 votes)
I've come to expect it this generation
45.39% (64 votes)
Opposite; I'm shocked if a 3rd party game does have a Wii U version
47.52% (67 votes)
This poll is now closed.
A list of known 3rd party multiplatform games skipping the Wii U this generation to date:

Alien: Isolation
Assassin's Creed Unity/Rogue
Batman: Arkham Knight
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Cyberpunk 2077
Destiny
Diablo III
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dyling Light
EA Sports UFC
Elder Scrolls Online
Evolve
Far Cry 4
FIFA 14
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts III
Mad Max
Madden NFL
Metal Gear Solid V
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Mirror's Edge 2
Mortal Combat X
MotoGP 14
Murdered: Soul Suspect
NBA 2K14
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Resident Evil: Remastered HD
Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars
Sniper Elite 3
Star Wars: Battlefront
The Crew
The Division
The Evil Within
The Witcher 3
Thief
Tomb Raider: DE
Wolfenstein
#2Granadico_Posted 8/5/2014 11:52:57 AM
I've come to expect it, but since these are the only games that interest me of that list it doesn't bother me much.
Batman: Arkham Knight
Destiny
Kingdom Hearts III
Mirror's Edge 2
Star Wars: Battlefront
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#3EoinPosted 8/5/2014 11:54:49 AM
I don't think anyone is shocked - if people say they are, it's because they're exaggerating (and are at best mildly surprised) or lying. It's been clear for a while now that for anything that'll appear on disc, having a Wii U version is the exception.
#4Puckswack12Posted 8/5/2014 12:35:09 PM
Most of those are coming to pc, which I prefer, anyway.
---
Yup
#5RogueStatus28Posted 8/5/2014 12:37:05 PM
When it's stuff like Resident Evil, Kingdom Hearts, and Mortal Kombat, not shocked but know these are games that should come to the Wii U regardless…
#6Da_GeekPosted 8/5/2014 12:39:41 PM
The Wii U is more of a secondary console. That said, I play it far more than my PS4.
---
Infamous Second Son was TOO DANG SHORT!
#7FireElmoPosted 8/5/2014 12:41:03 PM
Da_Geek posted...
The Wii U is more of a secondary console. That said, I play it far more than my PS4.

Exactly this. Pretty much everyone knows that the Wii U is a second choice console at this point depending on how much you love Nintendo's first party IPs.
---
"As Long As There's Music, I'll Keep On Dancing!!" ~Bayonetta
#8Baha05Posted 8/5/2014 12:42:08 PM
Depends on where it's going, if it's going heavy 8th gen no, not surprising, if it's trying both gens then yeah gotta raise my eyebrow at that. And if it's heavy 7th gen, meh.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#9dancing_cactuarPosted 8/5/2014 12:43:30 PM
I'm not shocked at this point, and it kinda sucks that the Wii U is missing out on this stuff, but I have other consoles and I'm working towards PC gaming now, so it's not a complete disaster for me.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#10LifelessBoyPosted 8/5/2014 12:47:13 PM
Picked the third option. It's pretty obvious third parties have abandoned Nintendo. It will take a major shift to get things to change.

Most people are privy to this though, which is why they buy Ninty consoles for the exclusives.
---
GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Will The Thrill