Hyrule Warriors online stuff finally revealed.

#61Kageblade23Posted 8/5/2014 9:27:46 PM
so its like OP Kaizoku Muso 2 except sending out the sos doesnt actually let you online co-op just gives you bonuses as if you had near'ed/streetpassed the person...thats a little dissappointing...however

1. its ninty...

2. its the first of this new series... hopefully if it does well they will make another with proper online capabilities
---
3DSFC:1521-2934-6738, PSN(PS3/Vita):KagE_BLadE23, GT(360):KaGEBlade23
#62Snow-DustPosted 8/5/2014 9:40:28 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Snow-Dust posted...

Did he say "nintendo incompetence to put online on most games"? No. By the sentence I'm reading, he says nintendo don't put online so I expect Hyrule warriors to not have it either. Please read it properly or you are just twisting it so you can prove your friend is not wrong

You willfully assuming what he meant, does not magically mean that he said something that he clearly never said.

I don't recognize your name. Are you an alt or a joke poster, or are you being serious?

Then talk to your friend lefky, he has a clear idea who I am. I'm not assuming what he meant, it is as stated what he meant

It's sad, but I am so used to Nintendo's incompetence that I expected Hyrule Warriors to have no online co-op.

Like I said, he didn't put down 'most' nintendo games or anything implying most at all. I think you are the one assuming what ritster said
#63ReliasPosted 8/5/2014 9:50:28 PM
I am amazed it has online features at all, so I am okay with this. (Note: I am not amazed it has online features because it's a Nintendo game, just I did not really expect for it to have any at all, I really don't think it needs any.)'

As far as who's choice it was that there is no online co op, well I don't know really,it's kind of hard to blame Nintendo, when in all honesty Tecmo Koei, may have taken note that there is not many online fans of Warriors Orochi on the U. Not sure bout Ken's Rage or whatever. (It's a digital only game that plays like Warriors games)
#64Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 8/5/2014 9:58:03 PM
Snow-Dust posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Snow-Dust posted...

Did he say "nintendo incompetence to put online on most games"? No. By the sentence I'm reading, he says nintendo don't put online so I expect Hyrule warriors to not have it either. Please read it properly or you are just twisting it so you can prove your friend is not wrong

You willfully assuming what he meant, does not magically mean that he said something that he clearly never said.

I don't recognize your name. Are you an alt or a joke poster, or are you being serious?

Then talk to your friend lefky, he has a clear idea who I am. I'm not assuming what he meant, it is as stated what he meant

It's sad, but I am so used to Nintendo's incompetence that I expected Hyrule Warriors to have no online co-op.

Like I said, he didn't put down 'most' nintendo games or anything implying most at all. I think you are the one assuming what ritster said

What he said is plain as day. You are making assumptions and running with them.

Now I think you are trolling me so I am done discussing this subject with you.

*Waits for Baha to quote somebody who said Nintendo doesnt have online games.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#65Maui_LionPosted 8/5/2014 10:07:18 PM
Nintendo drops the online ball again? There's no being surprised at this anymore.
---
"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."
#66Snow-DustPosted 8/5/2014 10:10:22 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Snow-Dust posted...

What he said is plain as day. You are making assumptions and running with them.

Now I think you are trolling me so I am done discussing this subject with you.

*Waits for Baha to quote somebody who said Nintendo doesnt have online games.

Exactly, he said it plain as day nintendo don't make online games

Like I said, talk to lefky and he will tell you who I am.

You are saying that because you know I'm right and so you want to walk away before you fall further

I already quote so why does it matter if baha quote anyone else or not. You can also ask baha, squatch, granadico and r hunter who I am. Of course you wouldn't know me since every time I post to you, you either ignore my post or you left the topic :)

Why are you avoiding my post anyway, my post is genuinely correct it's just you choose to refuse the facts
#67Kromlech06Posted 8/5/2014 10:11:28 PM
Seems more like Dragon's Dogma Pawns to me, but you're helping it instead of it helping you.

"It bears the head of a cock!"
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#68Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 8/5/2014 10:11:46 PM
lol I dont care who you are so no, I will not ask Lefty or a bunch of this boards resident fanboys/fake fanboys who you are.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#69Granadico_Posted 8/5/2014 10:20:57 PM
Ritster21 posted...
No, we remember.
It is just a lot more often than not, Nintendo games barely have online or no online.
A Nintendo game having online is a small miracle.

Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#70Megamushroom666Posted 8/5/2014 10:21:17 PM
What is this?
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com