Hyrule Warriors online stuff finally revealed.

#71Granadico_Posted 8/5/2014 11:23:10 PM
Megamushroom666 posted...
What is this?

The usual arguing. Same ol' same ol'
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#72Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 8/5/2014 11:29:01 PM
Granadico_ posted...
Ritster21 posted...
No, we remember.
It is just a lot more often than not, Nintendo games barely have online or no online.
A Nintendo game having online is a small miracle.

Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Did he say "nintendo incompetence to put online on most games"? No. By the sentence I'm reading, he says nintendo don't put online so I expect Hyrule warriors to not have it either. Please read it properly or you are just twisting it so you can prove your friend is not wrong

---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#73Snow-DustPosted 8/5/2014 11:34:21 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
lol I dont care who you are so no, I will not ask Lefty or a bunch of this boards resident fanboys/fake fanboys who you are.

Of course you won't, since I presented facts and now you want to dismiss me as a troll to try to say what I quote before is irrelevant
#74JanayBerryPosted 8/5/2014 11:39:53 PM
I guess it's better than how Dynasty Warriors 7 handled online co-op.

In that game, online is done in Conquest mode. However, no one can join you on a stage they have not completed yet.
---
X360 / PSN: KKA OMEGA Jim / Jim_Berry
FFXIV: ARR - http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3089119/
#75Snow-DustPosted 8/5/2014 11:41:18 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Granadico_ posted...
Ritster21 posted...
No, we remember.
It is just a lot more often than not, Nintendo games barely have online or no online.
A Nintendo game having online is a small miracle.

Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Did he say "nintendo incompetence to put online on most games"? No. By the sentence I'm reading, he says nintendo don't put online so I expect Hyrule warriors to not have it either. Please read it properly or you are just twisting it so you can prove your friend is not wrong

So an old topic made by him said there is no online wii u games with a current amended post to say there is a little can add up?

I can say how awesome the wii was and now say it was all just soccer mom hype and the wii wasn't that great at all. Just because he made an amendment doesn't mean he never said it before
#76ssyl9Posted 8/5/2014 11:42:37 PM
LoL at Granadico_ trying to quote Ritster21 that only happened AFTER the initial comments

his original comments is very well implying that Nintendo dont make online games.

He then quickly added a comment after the argument breaks out to deter himself from the argument.

Well played!
---
FC: 3496-9980-2182
#77ssyl9Posted 8/5/2014 11:50:26 PM
This is what is happening using simpler scenario

A: Nintendo games suck!

B: No they dont! SMB, LOZ, MK are all great games!

A: Well yea, but most of them suck that good games are miracles

C: B!! why did you bash A!!?

A: Well he say all Nintendo games suck, I am just telling him that they dont.

C: No he didnt say that!!
A: Well yea, but most of them suck that good games are miracles

So person B is supposed to read person A's mind to see what he is going to say in the future... got it!
---
FC: 3496-9980-2182
#78dj-izzlePosted 8/6/2014 12:00:23 AM
this sucks =/...

but thinking about it fully now, since there is so many enemies, wouldn't the lag be a b**** to deal with?
---
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, NSMBU/NSLU, MK8, SM3DW, Lego Marvel, Various 3DS VC games
#79king_maddenPosted 8/6/2014 1:17:04 AM
Is it just me or does ritsters comment just say "due to Nintendo's incompetence he expected hyrule warriors to have no online co-op.

No where in there does it say Nintendo games don't have online. Hes just saying knowing Nintendo and the small amount of online co-op games they have he didn't expect this to have it either.

On topic though horrible idea for online. I'm glad the people who defended and assumed the best scenario for this haven't been defending this.
#80Snow-DustPosted 8/6/2014 1:38:30 AM
king_madden posted...
Is it just me or does ritsters comment just say "due to Nintendo's incompetence he expected hyrule warriors to have no online co-op.

No where in there does it say Nintendo games don't have online. Hes just saying knowing Nintendo and the small amount of online co-op games they have he didn't expect this to have it either.

On topic though horrible idea for online. I'm glad the people who defended and assumed the best scenario for this haven't been defending this.

Now you are just assuming that he said "small amount" while what is in actual words is he said no online for hyrule warriors due to nintendo's incompetence. He should have clarified it was "most" of nintendo's games but he didnt, so it means he means all nintendo games