The ignorance of today's consumer is sickening...

#11Baha05Posted 8/5/2014 8:16:05 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
I know this is a joke topic but some people are going to actually defend this clown, so....

look at the completely different game boxes

And the extremely similar names. The confusion is exactly WHY consumers aren't buying this mediocre system, because they'd rather know what the hell they're buying. It's not a parent's job to stay informed on the latest trends in gaming, a name like PS4 conveys everything it needs to in 1 number, that is 4, it's an upgrade.

Well to be fair yes looking at different boxes makes a big damn difference. Also even if you add a 4 to the box how many parents are going to buy it for the right system and not for the PS3?
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#12retrogoodsPosted 8/5/2014 8:21:57 PM
yeti44 posted...
Schwepps01 posted...
I know this is a joke topic but some people are going to actually defend this clown, so....

look at the completely different game boxes

And the extremely similar names. The confusion is exactly WHY consumers aren't buying this mediocre system, because they'd rather know what the hell they're buying. It's not a parent's job to stay informed on the latest trends in gaming, a name like PS4 conveys everything it needs to in 1 number, that is 4, it's an upgrade.

*facepalm* Nintendo has never used a simple numbering scheme like that. In fact neither has M$ or Sega. Yet somehow we managed to figure out which product was the current gen and the last gen.

Consumers are just dumber and lazier than ever. How can you defend stupidity?

How can you keep defending your precious Nintendo?
---
Look at my game collection before spouting out that I have brand loyalty to one company. http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/retrogoods/games/owned
#13ferval100Posted 8/5/2014 8:21:59 PM
AstralFrost posted...
Actually I'd say its Nintendo's fault for not creating a memorable enough product.

Then promoting said product.
---
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - Truer words have never been spoken.
#14yeti44(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 8:28:07 PM
ferval100 posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Actually I'd say its Nintendo's fault for not creating a memorable enough product.

Except they do promote it....
---
You went full Pony, man. Never go full Pony.
#15retrogoodsPosted 8/5/2014 8:31:58 PM
yeti44 posted...
ferval100 posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Except they do promote it....

Just barely, kid.
---
Look at my game collection before spouting out that I have brand loyalty to one company. http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/retrogoods/games/owned
#16megamachopopPosted 8/5/2014 8:35:25 PM
Even if they don't promote it much, like the TC said, it's so easy to look up what you need to know nowadays, and spending as much as you would on any electronic why wouldn't you do a little searching to know what to get? It's been out almost 2 years.

It is the consumers fault if they don't look it up. General idiocy and laziness to not to search up what you should know isn't Nintendo's fault, even if the name isn't super easy to distinguish at first glance. But if you're just glancing, why would you even buy it in the first place?
#17Baha05Posted 8/5/2014 8:36:20 PM
retrogoods posted...

How can you keep falling for a parody account?
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#18Granadico_Posted 8/5/2014 8:44:37 PM
Baha05 posted...
retrogoods posted...

How can you keep falling for a parody account?

because he's also a troll account looking to make a rise out of people
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#19kalvadorPosted 8/5/2014 9:01:15 PM
I think it's pretty clear that the wii u is a next gen controller for the wii.
---
Some people get rich studying artificial intelligence. Me, I make money studying natural stupidity.
- Carl Icahn
#20AstralFrostPosted 8/5/2014 9:32:25 PM
megamachopop posted...
Even if they don't promote it much, like the TC said, it's so easy to look up what you need to know nowadays, and spending as much as you would on any electronic why wouldn't you do a little searching to know what to get? It's been out almost 2 years.

It is the consumers fault if they don't look it up. General idiocy and laziness to not to search up what you should know isn't Nintendo's fault, even if the name isn't super easy to distinguish at first glance. But if you're just glancing, why would you even buy it in the first place?

Actually its Nintendo's fault if people don't know what it is. If customers don't look it up its still Nintendo's fault for not making it interesting enough for people to bother.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself