WTF! Europeans get Hyrule Warriors Limited Edition

#1Mandrew257Posted 8/5/2014 10:17:01 PM(edited)
But USA doesn't. This is some booty. Why do we never get Nintendo limited editions? And when they are available, it's through Nintendo World and they don't even ship online. So if you don't live in New York, you're screwed. This is so irritating, I may just have to import this. But I'll have to get ANOTHER copy of Hyrule Warriors because some genius at Nintendo thought it was a good idea to make the Wii U region locked!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/05/the-hyrule-warriors-european-limited-edition-comes-with-a-real-scarf
---
Even if Roy doesn't make it into the next Smash bros, Roy's still our boy.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257. Feel free to add me :)
#290sRetroGamingPosted 8/5/2014 10:21:47 PM
This is so unlike NOA. I can't believe this. I'm in a total state of shock right now! ;)
---
My 3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996 My NNID: OldSchoolGaming My PSN: C90sRetroGaming My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life Feel free to add me! ^_^
#3GuyFawkes5Posted 8/5/2014 11:33:20 PM
Europe always gets the good stuff, this is old news lol. the scarf is cool don't get me wrong, but honestly....would YOU wear it lol? I wouldn't.
---
Seek The Fire
#4Xenesis XenonPosted 8/5/2014 11:43:05 PM
I'll trade you our 50%-80% price markup for losing exclusive goodies anytime.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#5Mandrew257(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 11:45:38 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
I'll trade you our 50%-80% price markup for losing exclusive goodies anytime.

How?
---
#6Xenesis XenonPosted 8/5/2014 11:46:52 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
How?

Iunno, perhaps we can swap NoA and NoE/NoAus. I'd love to pay $60 retail for Wii U games as a maximum price.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#7TheguysayhiPosted 8/6/2014 12:11:36 AM
Wait, I do?

What is it? Is it really that great?

Does it make up for our crappy club nintendo rewards system that only has less-than-eight-items-to-chose-from?

Well, I guess we did get Ace Attorney VS. Professor Layton.
---
Logic, when accompanied with quick, rational thinking, can topple any mystery.
--Professor Layton
#8Mandrew257(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 12:14:14 AM
Theguysayhi posted...
Wait, I do?

What is it? Is it really that great?

Does it make up for our crappy club nintendo rewards system that only has less-than-eight-items-to-chose-from?

Well, I guess we did get Ace Attorney VS. Professor Layton.

Your regular club Nintendo rewards are better than our monthly/end of the year rewards. I would love to have soundtracks. You guys even get Nintendo points cards for crying out loud -_-
---
#9TheguysayhiPosted 8/6/2014 12:28:37 AM
Mandrew257 posted...

Your regular club Nintendo rewards are better than our monthly/end of the year rewards. I would love to have soundtracks. You guys even get Nintendo points cards for crying out loud -_-

"You guys even get Nintendo points cards for crying out loud -_-"

Are you referring to Nintendo's "Nintendo network premium"?
you guys get it as well don't you? But it's under a different name: "Deluxe Digital promotion"

It's actually a promotion that lasts to the end of 2014 available to Wii U premium pack owners.

It works like (for us): each pound = 8 pts, 500 pts = 5 pounds. Nintendo will give you a download code.

Also, WE GET SOUNDTRACKS???? PEOPLE GET SOUNDTRACKS???? I know of no such thing, poor us.
---
--Professor Layton
#10TheguysayhiPosted 8/6/2014 12:45:47 AM
Theguysayhi posted...
Mandrew257 posted...

"You guys even get Nintendo points cards for crying out loud -_-"

Are you referring to Nintendo's "Nintendo network premium"?
you guys get it as well don't you? But it's under a different name: "Deluxe Digital promotion"

It's actually a promotion that lasts to the end of 2014 available to Wii U premium pack owners.

It works like (for us): each pound = 8 pts, 500 pts = 5 pounds. Nintendo will give you a download code.

Also, WE GET SOUNDTRACKS???? PEOPLE GET SOUNDTRACKS???? I know of no such thing, poor us.

Edit: here is the link: https://p.nintendo.net/
---
--Professor Layton