Some statistics on Wii U / PS4 / XB1 sales

#101AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 1:20:39 AM
Snow-Dust posted...
king_madden posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
king_madden posted...
Being inaccurate for DS sales has no bearing. You point to D's sales being inaccurate I point to wiiu sales being accurate. Now what?

I'm sure you don't know when the numbers are all updated with the latest info, so again if they are updating why just blindly say no when the numbers you're mocking could be right?

So the wii u numbers are a little inaccurate but in the future when they add more numbers, its going to get more inaccurate to the point it will render the statistic figures useless

but the wiiu numbers are pretty much accurate though. then vg will add their own numbers for months until nintendo makes their statement, then the numbers will be fixed if they have to be. its not a difficult process. vgchartz is their to mainly give an idea of these figures and how well things are doing for the most part. most of the time, their figures arent terribly off and you can usually use them to get a decent idea of whats what to a degree.

And here is where DS comes in. What if they dont fix the numbers like the DS? I never said its not accurate at all but im trying to say is vgchartz is not a reliable source even though they can get numbers very close to correct

Which figure specifically from the OP are you concerned about? I don't care about some DS or Wii variance thats in Nintendo's favour 50% of the time, I care about the figures stated in this topic.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#102AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 1:21:42 AM
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

you acknowledged that the numbers were pretty much around 100k or less difference, thats fairly accurate.

6.1 +500k = 6.6

6.6 plus an extra month which is anywhere between 100k-200k.

Where's the 6.6 come from?

6.1 + 0.5 = 6.6

I just really read that.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#103squatch22Posted 8/6/2014 1:22:59 AM
AstralFrost posted...
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

you acknowledged that the numbers were pretty much around 100k or less difference, thats fairly accurate.

6.1 +500k = 6.6

6.1 + 0.5 = 6.6

I just really read that.

What?
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#104Snow-DustPosted 8/6/2014 1:39:08 AM
AstralFrost posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
king_madden posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
king_madden posted...
Being inaccurate for DS sales has no bearing. You point to D's sales being inaccurate I point to wiiu sales being accurate. Now what?

I'm sure you don't know when the numbers are all updated with the latest info, so again if they are updating why just blindly say no when the numbers you're mocking could be right?

So the wii u numbers are a little inaccurate but in the future when they add more numbers, its going to get more inaccurate to the point it will render the statistic figures useless

but the wiiu numbers are pretty much accurate though. then vg will add their own numbers for months until nintendo makes their statement, then the numbers will be fixed if they have to be. its not a difficult process. vgchartz is their to mainly give an idea of these figures and how well things are doing for the most part. most of the time, their figures arent terribly off and you can usually use them to get a decent idea of whats what to a degree.

And here is where DS comes in. What if they dont fix the numbers like the DS? I never said its not accurate at all but im trying to say is vgchartz is not a reliable source even though they can get numbers very close to correct

Which figure specifically from the OP are you concerned about? I don't care about some DS or Wii variance thats in Nintendo's favour 50% of the time, I care about the figures stated in this topic.

I have no problem with the figures but in the future, it might not be the same is all im saying
#105king_maddenPosted 8/6/2014 1:50:57 AM
Snow-Dust posted...
king_madden posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
king_madden posted...

you can say what if, all you want, but the fact is they DID. we can think of millions of hypotheticals for the rest of the day, but for this topic and these figures they are fairly accurate. especially if you can just use math to figure it out, like we did here.

if the company says one thing for their quarterly reports, and then vg has pretty much the same numbers, it means they either updated, or they guessed right.
#106king_maddenPosted 8/6/2014 1:51:33 AM
squatch22 posted...
AstralFrost posted...
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

6.1 +500k = 6.6

6.1 + 0.5 = 6.6

I just really read that.

What?

they were at 6.1, they reported 500k, 6.1 + 500k is 6.6.
#107winston28singlePosted 8/6/2014 1:56:47 AM
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

Prove these sales are accurate.

Have you bought a U?
#108DEMONPANDA212Posted 8/6/2014 1:57:20 AM
I'd kind of like to see a best day or month (but no idea if that's possible).

Day I'd imagine would be launch, but month would be interesting as for a lot of systems, 1 game seems to make the difference. Like MK8 for WiiU.
---
Proud PSWii60, XB14U, 3DS, Vita and P.C owner. And I love them all :D
#109WahshniEhPosted 8/6/2014 1:57:49 AM
Lmao at those wii u sales. More than double the amount of months on sale as PS4, yet Ps4 is still ahead by millions.
And just wait until all the good third party games and exclusive xbox games come out (there are tons of them in prodction right now) and it will pass the wii u as well in no time.
#110squatch22Posted 8/6/2014 1:58:54 AM
king_madden posted...
squatch22 posted...
AstralFrost posted...
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

6.1 +500k = 6.6

6.1 + 0.5 = 6.6

I just really read that.

What?

they were at 6.1, they reported 500k, 6.1 + 500k is 6.6.

510k.
And official figures are 6.68million. So if 200k were sold last month that would put VGLolz over 150k wrong
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.