Some statistics on Wii U / PS4 / XB1 sales

#91king_maddenPosted 8/6/2014 12:56:54 AM
Being inaccurate for DS sales has no bearing. You point to D's sales being inaccurate I point to wiiu sales being accurate. Now what?

I'm sure you don't know when the numbers are all updated with the latest info, so again if they are updating why just blindly say no when the numbers you're mocking could be right?
#92squatch22Posted 8/6/2014 12:59:03 AM
king_madden posted...
Being inaccurate for DS sales has no bearing. You point to D's sales being inaccurate I point to wiiu sales being accurate. Now what?

I'm sure you don't know when the numbers are all updated with the latest info, so again if they are updating why just blindly say no when the numbers you're mocking could be right?

Prove these sales are accurate.
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#93Snow-DustPosted 8/6/2014 1:04:10 AM
king_madden posted...

So the wii u numbers are a little inaccurate but in the future when they add more numbers, its going to get more inaccurate to the point it will render the statistic figures useless
#94AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 1:07:53 AM
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

You already proved they were.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#95squatch22Posted 8/6/2014 1:09:55 AM
AstralFrost posted...
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

No I didn't.
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#96king_maddenPosted 8/6/2014 1:11:27 AM
Snow-Dust posted...
king_madden posted...

So the wii u numbers are a little inaccurate but in the future when they add more numbers, its going to get more inaccurate to the point it will render the statistic figures useless

but the wiiu numbers are pretty much accurate though. then vg will add their own numbers for months until nintendo makes their statement, then the numbers will be fixed if they have to be. its not a difficult process. vgchartz is their to mainly give an idea of these figures and how well things are doing for the most part. most of the time, their figures arent terribly off and you can usually use them to get a decent idea of whats what to a degree.
#97king_maddenPosted 8/6/2014 1:14:03 AM
squatch22 posted...
AstralFrost posted...
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

No I didn't.

you acknowledged that the numbers were pretty much around 100k or less difference, thats fairly accurate.

6.1 +500k = 6.6

6.6 plus an extra month which is anywhere between 100k-200k.
#98AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 1:17:30 AM
king_madden posted...
squatch22 posted...
AstralFrost posted...
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

No I didn't.

you acknowledged that the numbers were pretty much around 100k or less difference, thats fairly accurate.

6.1 +500k = 6.6

Deflection incoming.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#99Snow-DustPosted 8/6/2014 1:17:52 AM
king_madden posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
king_madden posted...

but the wiiu numbers are pretty much accurate though. then vg will add their own numbers for months until nintendo makes their statement, then the numbers will be fixed if they have to be. its not a difficult process. vgchartz is their to mainly give an idea of these figures and how well things are doing for the most part. most of the time, their figures arent terribly off and you can usually use them to get a decent idea of whats what to a degree.

And here is where DS comes in. What if they dont fix the numbers like the DS? I never said its not accurate at all but im trying to say is vgchartz is not a reliable source even though they can get numbers very close to correct
#100squatch22Posted 8/6/2014 1:20:29 AM
king_madden posted...
squatch22 posted...
AstralFrost posted...
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

No I didn't.

6.1 +500k = 6.6

Where's the 6.6 come from?
---