Do you think the Wii U will get any F2P games like all the other consoles are?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you think the Wii U will get any F2P games like all the other consoles are?
1 year ago#1
Well, besides Ghost Recon Online which Ubisoft is pretty much just pretending doesn't exist at this point.

While the other consoles have a combination of:

World of Tanks
Blacklight Retribution
DCU Online
Neverwinter
Tekken Revolutin
Soul Calibur Lost Swords

Seems like the Wii U is missing out on big games like MMOS, and some big name F2P games that it could use. Heck, Ps4 is getting the massive FF14, in the west. While the Wii U's DQ10 is nowhere to be seen.
1 year ago#2
I think you meant to write pay2win. And probably not
1 year ago#3
As with all other third-party support, probably not. Any F2P will be from Nintendo themselves, haven't they already announced something about that, even?
1 year ago#4
War Frame and War Thunder are both awesome F2P games; I've put a ton of hours in without paying a dime. Though, I don't think F2P is a policy Nintendo is willing to adopt anytime soon.
1 year ago#5
BaronVladz posted...
War Frame and War Thunder are both awesome F2P games; I've put a ton of hours in without paying a dime. Though, I don't think F2P is a policy Nintendo is willing to adopt anytime soon.

If you have a decent PC I recommend trying out Heroes & Generals. Had quite some fun with my friends on that one without paying anything. That is, until tanks started wrecking us left and right.

Also, be careful praising F2P around these parts. This board will flame anything related to F2P, DLC, games not on Ninty consoles, etc. Just look at the first reply already.
---
GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Will The Thrill
1 year ago#6
Tank! Tank! Tank! is free to play and is available in the eShop.
---
NNID/PSN: GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/6qxWz.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you think the Wii U will get any F2P games like all the other consoles are?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived