Wii U owners, are you satisfied with only Nintendo games on the console?

#1Megamushroom666Posted 8/6/2014 9:58:04 AM
Wii U owners, are you satisfied with only Nintendo games on the console? - Results (215 votes)
Yes
58.6% (126 votes)
No
41.4% (89 votes)
This poll is now closed.
There's some people here who think the Wii U only needs Nintendo games to be great. I think this is false and Wii U can never be great without third party support. I can accept the lack of Destiny, Battlefield, etc. but I hate that games like GTA5, MKX, Tekken 7, Kingdom Hearts 3, RE are all skipping the U. You?
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
#2theFAKEsheridanPosted 8/6/2014 9:59:08 AM
Yes because I also have a PS4.
---
"No reason, I just like doing things like that"-Luther
#3Granadico_Posted 8/6/2014 10:01:50 AM
As long as they release a crap ton then sure.
Though objectively that'd probably be terrible
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#4JobocanPosted 8/6/2014 10:05:58 AM(edited)
I don't know why you care so much about these games skipping the Wii U when:

1. You don't have one.
2. You have a console those games aren't skipping.

And I'm fine with it since I have multiple platforms to game on. Consoles are all about exclusives and the Wii U is the only one truly delivering right now.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection
#5SSJMarioPosted 8/6/2014 10:05:42 AM
Yes. I buy the exclusives on Wii U, exclusives on PS4, and multiplatforms on PC. Of course, if that muliplat isn't on PC, I'll get it on PS4.
---
Why are you reading this?
#6CoolioKDudePosted 8/6/2014 10:06:37 AM
yeah because I have a PC
---
"They're all idiots. I'm not even sure if any of them have actual brains."
Hades on GameFAQs.
#7NiftyManZPosted 8/6/2014 10:10:50 AM
Yes, I bought the system for Nintendo games. If third party games get on it, that's just icing. I have a PC and older systems if I want non Nintendo games, and will most likely get a ps4 down the road (it's either that or upgrade the aging PC.)
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#8mrpants_againPosted 8/6/2014 10:16:55 AM(edited)
As a late 20's married man who has little time for video games as is, but loves Nintendo games and has been a fan of them since I was young, I can confidently say I am fine with 5-6 Nintendo games a year.

When I was a kid/teenager, I could easily buy 10-15 games a year and completed all of them! Now, I have time for two (maybe three) games in a single year, and I rarely finish those.

In fact, here are the games I purchased in 2014:

Bravely Default (have not finished)
Shovel Knight (almost completed)
Mario Kart 8 - probably what I played the most of.
Super Mario 3D World (Forgot to add this one. My wife got it for me for V-Day, but it is technically a 2013 title.)

That's IT.

As a matter of fact, I will likely only buy Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U for the rest of this year. I know I'm in the minority on this one, but the Wii U/3DS combo I have going right now really satisfies me. Granted, I'm probably not making Nintendo nearly as much money as I used too...
---
This Is What We Do! This is Who We Are!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YviYufXRw0g
#9Megamushroom666(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 10:15:10 AM
Jobocan posted...
I don't know why you care so much about these games skipping the Wii U when:

1. You don't have one.
2. You have a console those games aren't skipping.

I do have a Wii U. Add me: GRINDIN120
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
#1021_21Posted 8/6/2014 10:15:34 AM
Yes because I didn't buy WiiU for the third party games.
---
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Shovel Knight
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!