I have a feeling that the U will have the best library this gen.

#1winston28singlePosted 8/6/2014 11:10:24 PM
Actually it already does and I don't see the ponystation catchin' up any time soon.
#2Xuande12Posted 8/6/2014 11:12:12 PM
Ponystation, I wish I was clever enough to come up with that insult myself.
---
PSN: PorchGnome4Life
NNID: PorchGnome4Life
#3LifelessBoyPosted 8/6/2014 11:16:58 PM
User Name winston28single
User ID 7005530
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now view own posting history.

*yawn*
---
GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Will The Thrill
#4AstralFrostPosted 8/6/2014 11:18:29 PM
The only reason people say Wii U is better is because they say "lol PS4 has nothing I can't get on PC".

Yeah, thats a reason PC is good but has nothing to do with Wii U.

Now compare Wii U to PS4 without bringing another system into the equation. Its really not pretty, PS4 wins by a landslide.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#5winston28single(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 11:32:16 PM
AstralFrost posted...
The only reason people say Wii U is better is because they say "lol PS4 has nothing I can't get on PC".

Now compare Wii U to PS4 without bringing another system into the equation. Its really not pretty, PS4 wins by a landslide.

lol no
#6UponADarkThornePosted 8/6/2014 11:34:08 PM
I think it will have the most "elite" library, much like the GameCube did. (To clarify: I believe the PS2 had a better over-all library than the GC, because of the sheer quantity of good games, but the games that the GC had were superior.)

I think the best library will go to the X-Box One, actually.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2680-9395-3914; NNID: MisterNoOne
Friend Safari (Dragon): Fraxure, Noibat, Sliggoo
#7bandit__74Posted 8/6/2014 11:45:22 PM
winston28single posted...
AstralFrost posted...

lol no

lol yes? Did I do it right?

Seriously though, best library is subjective. People have different tastes. WiiU has almost nothing I am interested in whereas you might like it all. Opinions, weird huh?
#8Cress4567Posted 8/6/2014 11:55:02 PM
AstralFrost posted...

PS3-->PS4 by a landslide see I can do that as well.
#9mw5178Posted 8/6/2014 11:57:09 PM
AstralFrost posted...

Without addressing your absurd generalizations: one of the reasons why some Wii U owners say that their console's library is better is exclusivity, which makes their games unique to the console. If another console's library can be played on other platforms, it's not unique to that console, and thus does not warrant special consideration over the game libraries on other platforms. It's a perfectly valid argument to make.

Of course, exclusivity isn't the only reason to state the case for a console's library. One must argue on the merits of the games themselves.
#10demesjos2Posted 8/7/2014 12:03:51 AM
mw5178 posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Without addressing your absurd generalizations: one of the reasons why some Wii U owners say that their console's library is better is exclusivity, which makes their games unique to the console. If another console's library can be played on other platforms, it's not unique to that console, and thus does not warrant special consideration over the game libraries on other platforms. It's a perfectly valid argument to make.

Of course, exclusivity isn't the only reason to state the case for a console's library. One must argue on the merits of the games themselves.

And most of those multiplat games are skipping the wii-u. That means what ever other consul of choice has them exclusive versus the Wii-U in caparison. Library is purely subjective and people will have differing opinions. I prefer rpgs and open world action games two areas the Wii-U is severally lacking in. If i loved plaformers the Wii-U would be an obvious choice.