Wii U owners, did you buy ZombiU, Rayman Legends and Assassin's Creed for Wii U?

#111DrumguyPosted 8/8/2014 10:26:40 AM
I bought ZombiU and both Assassin's Creed games. Can't blame me for not supporting third parties. Hell I think I've still got more third party Wii U games than I do first party.
---
The next person that replies to me with, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."
#112bigjnycPosted 8/8/2014 10:35:01 AM
I didn't not get any of those games because I am not interested in them. Now I did buy Splinter Cell and I would have/will buy Watch Dogs when ever it comes out. Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six are games I would buy if they where on Wii U. Zombie U I did try the demo and the game play didn't grab me. I never liked Rayman and I never played an Assassin's Creed why start now the series doesn't interest me at all.
---
XBL Mii Verse-bigJnyc. Feel free to add me message me Gamefaqs. I get Nintendo systems for Mario and Zelda Xbox systems for Halo and Gears of War
#113PsychoWolfXPosted 8/8/2014 11:11:51 AM
Zombie U and Black Flag are on my wish list right now.
I admit that they are nowhere near as high priority as Hyrule Warriors, Alpha Sapphire or Smash though.
---
3DS FC: 2879-0740-0938
- From the desk of Admiral PsychowolfX
#114supergamerbretPosted 8/8/2014 11:55:03 AM
I only bought Zombi, but I'm part of the problem cuz I'm not buying thirdparty games that aren't the best version on WiiU. I got it for the nintendo classics & whatever exclusive 3P games that show up.

Plus Rayman & AC don't appeal to me at all.
---
For your free sub to Inspire magazine please send your name & address to: Inspire Magazine, Al Qaeda, Langley, VA 23665
Coming Soon: ISIS for the hardcore
#115darkljollyPosted 8/8/2014 12:19:32 PM
I wouldn't play Assassin's creed 4 on WiiU. Its the worst version of the bunch, terrible framerates.
---
I am your brothers friend
#116DragonyeuwPosted 8/8/2014 12:36:21 PM
Bought zombi U, haven't opened it yet
Bought Rayman Legends, great game( haven't beat it yet)
Lost interest in Assassin's Creed after II
---
Systems owned- Playstation 2/3/ Vita......Nintendo Wii U 32gb/ Wii,/ Red 3ds/ SNES..... Xbox 360.....Sega Dreamcast/ Saturn/ Genesis
#117Jason Hart MaiviaPosted 8/8/2014 2:53:01 PM
Yes, I bought all 4 titles (ZombiU, Rayman Legends, and Assassin's Creed 3 & 4), but still...Ubisoft doesn't care about people like me anymore on Wii U, unfortunately.
---
Praise Rainbow Mika
NNID: JasonMaivia ; Samurai Warriors 3 (Wii): 0346-6035-0276
#118Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/8/2014 2:54:54 PM
I never liked or cared for ZombiU.

As for the other 2 games, I already have a PS3 and PS4, so no need.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.
#119Ibuki_LordPosted 8/8/2014 4:23:33 PM
ZombiU come as a bundle with my console, awful game

Stil have Rayman Legends, great game.

Would not play another crappy assassins creed game if they paid me, no ways will they get a cent from me for that franchise.
#120j_darrellPosted 8/8/2014 4:57:07 PM
I skipped last gen because nothing there interested me. This gen it's mainly only Nintendo games that are interesting to me on consoles.

I bought AC3 at launch to try it, and it was alright but didn't want another one, but ended up getting AC4 for free. Bought Zombi U used and hated the pacing of the base defence or whatever it is so gave up really quickly on that. Cloudberry Kingdom and Child of Light were great. So was the free Rayman Legends Challenge mode the Wii U got, but I ended up not buying the game. I also got Blacklist new on sale, I don't like modern stealth games though so didn't like it.