WiiU Slowdown

#31billlewe23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 11:23:53 AM
geneticsftw posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
jsb0714 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Ah. New user

Ah the mature Wii U board, instead of answering the TC they go and attack him. Never change.

Irrelevant

Welcome back to sesame street, and today's new word is irrelevant.
#32billlewe23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 11:25:33 AM
Drumguy posted...
billlewe23 posted...
Aguacaton posted...
no, this is tecmo's fault. maybe they din't put a lot of effort in this. the Wii U is a very capable machine.

even call of duty ghost, this game that almost make it's way to the Wii U can do this type of multilplayer and both screen runs at 60FPS (even online). really impressive for a studio that doesn't have interest in Nintendo.

and this hyrule warriors thing for me is unacceptable, and Nintendo is supervising this game.

Nintendo has a good track record, but I don't know what happened here. I hope this doesn't become a habit of Nintendo published games.

Drumguy posted...
Not sure what is trying to be accomplished here.

Not sure why people like you are even posting here, lmao

Because I'm allowed to post here. I'm not making stuff personal. Why are you?

When did I say this is personal? You're not posting anything that relates to the topic so you shouldn't post at all.
#33Cowboy0660Posted 8/8/2014 2:35:53 PM
Personal attacks on people are irrelevant.
#34DrumguyPosted 8/8/2014 3:56:39 PM(edited)
billlewe23 posted...
Drumguy posted...
billlewe23 posted...
Aguacaton posted...
no, this is tecmo's fault. maybe they din't put a lot of effort in this. the Wii U is a very capable machine.

even call of duty ghost, this game that almost make it's way to the Wii U can do this type of multilplayer and both screen runs at 60FPS (even online). really impressive for a studio that doesn't have interest in Nintendo.

and this hyrule warriors thing for me is unacceptable, and Nintendo is supervising this game.

Nintendo has a good track record, but I don't know what happened here. I hope this doesn't become a habit of Nintendo published games.

Drumguy posted...
Not sure what is trying to be accomplished here.

Not sure why people like you are even posting here, lmao

Because I'm allowed to post here. I'm not making stuff personal. Why are you?

When did I say this is personal? You're not posting anything that relates to the topic so you shouldn't post at all.

I can post wherever the hell I want. I'm not breaking the ToS in any way. I'm sorry that I legitimately didn't understand what was trying to be accomplished in this topic. I'm NOT sorry that my posts somehow bother you. Get over yourself.
---
The next person that replies to me with, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."
#35billlewe23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 3:59:54 PM
@Drumguy
Stop getting so offended. I meant to everyone that posted in this topic that had nothing to say about the actual topic, which included you. The question itself was pretty self-explanatory. I suggest you take English classes in school to help you comprehend sentences.
#36PS4WarriorPosted 8/8/2014 5:08:19 PM
geneticsftw posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
jsb0714 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Ah. New user

Ah the mature Wii U board, instead of answering the TC they go and attack him. Never change.

Irrelevant

Nope. People should answer a users question instead of attacking the user.
#37geneticsftwPosted 8/8/2014 5:19:26 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
geneticsftw posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
jsb0714 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Ah. New user

Irrelevant

Nope. People should answer a users question instead of attacking the user.

Irrelevant.