Super Mario Bros 2 is hard AF, just as I remember it.

#141iomega311Posted 8/16/2014 9:51:38 PM
Nice. Game has a lot of neat details to discover, lots of funny moments and such that are great to share with those also new to the game.
---
The undisputed and unchallenged Super Baseball 2020 champion.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#142IokuaPosted 8/17/2014 1:12:59 PM
Woke up with a massive toothache this morning, think I might need it pulled. I brush and floss every day! Gah! I feel like the universe is out to get me. Again.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#143orcus_snakePosted 8/17/2014 3:44:27 PM
Apparently Corpse Party is coming to Steam, Im pissed because now I probably could have gotten it for like 5 bucks instead of 20 for the bundle, darn it.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#144IokuaPosted 8/17/2014 11:11:57 PM
Yay, Iokua will one day get it for cheaps. Ohohoho.

Soooo, I learned yesterday that thanks to a company policy where fulltime workers get bonus pay on statutory holiday as well as time and a half... I got paid for nearly 20 hours for working only 7. Depending how what my paycheck looks like on Tuesday, I might just reward myself with the PS4 TLoU bundle. :P
---
#145IokuaPosted 8/18/2014 6:40:36 PM
****y day today. Tooth is killing me, coworkers driving me nuts... and my grandpa passed away this morning. ;_;
---
#146orcus_snakePosted 8/18/2014 6:50:21 PM
So, boring anecdote time.

I got on the bus and si in the only spot available to the side of this chick minding my own business, I was drinking some artic rush from DQ cause it was hot as **** and I wasn't in the mood to just endure it today.

After a couple of seconds the chick next to me asks "hey, muchacho, do you which bus takes me to X place?" I was getting some mind freeze at the time and was holding my temple with my right hand, I noticed she laughed to herself about it but didn't really make any mention of it.

I say "yeah, you get off at X, then cross the street and ride X line"
That is as common knwoledge in our town as meat is to tacos or cereal goes with milk which made me ask "not from here?" she said she was and that she actually knew that was the bus that could take her there, apparently she had a brainfart or whatever so I let it slide.

I don't remember how but she later told me she has seen me by the bus stop a lot, apparently we had talked before once and she mentioned she used to work at subway, thats when I remembered, she would recall stuff I said that I had no idea I said, I asked her if she still worked at subway and she said she didn't cause of school and then asked if I studied, I said yeah at...and she interrupted me saying the name of the school before I could and looked at me expecting a reaction or something, good that I was suffering brain freeze again to conceal my true feelings of dread. At that point she had to get off to get on the second bus, so I just said "ohh, see ya" creeped me out how she could remember the mental map to the general area of my workplace.

I will lock my windows tonight.
---
#147orcus_snakePosted 8/18/2014 6:53:15 PM
Kind aof interesting that I just started a chapter in Corpse Party named "tooth" and I have no idea how I would react if my granfather died. at least from my mothers side, from my fathers side I saw him like 3 times in my life and when he died I felt absolutely nothing.
---
#148spectermaster14Posted 8/18/2014 7:35:13 PM
Iokua posted...
****y day today. Tooth is killing me, coworkers driving me nuts... and my grandpa passed away this morning. ;_;

Sorry to hear that. Doing alright?

orcus_snake posted...
So, boring anecdote time.

I got on the bus and si in the only spot available to the side of this chick minding my own business, I was drinking some artic rush from DQ cause it was hot as **** and I wasn't in the mood to just endure it today.

After a couple of seconds the chick next to me asks "hey, muchacho, do you which bus takes me to X place?" I was getting some mind freeze at the time and was holding my temple with my right hand, I noticed she laughed to herself about it but didn't really make any mention of it.

I say "yeah, you get off at X, then cross the street and ride X line"
That is as common knwoledge in our town as meat is to tacos or cereal goes with milk which made me ask "not from here?" she said she was and that she actually knew that was the bus that could take her there, apparently she had a brainfart or whatever so I let it slide.

I don't remember how but she later told me she has seen me by the bus stop a lot, apparently we had talked before once and she mentioned she used to work at subway, thats when I remembered, she would recall stuff I said that I had no idea I said, I asked her if she still worked at subway and she said she didn't cause of school and then asked if I studied, I said yeah at...and she interrupted me saying the name of the school before I could and looked at me expecting a reaction or something, good that I was suffering brain freeze again to conceal my true feelings of dread. At that point she had to get off to get on the second bus, so I just said "ohh, see ya" creeped me out how she could remember the mental map to the general area of my workplace.

I will lock my windows tonight.

Good old fashion stalker. Never had one of those.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/SpecterM91
Decided to try videos instead...
#149IokuaPosted 8/18/2014 9:35:29 PM
Not really okay. Quite upset, actually, but hopefully I'll be better after a trip to the dentist tomorrow.
---
#150spectermaster14Posted 8/18/2014 9:49:21 PM
Hope things look up for you, Iokua. I remember being hit pretty hard when my grandpa passed, good luck.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/SpecterM91
Decided to try videos instead...