Super Mario Bros 2 is hard AF, just as I remember it.

#21Frozenx07Posted 8/8/2014 1:43:19 PM(edited)
Not sure how someone could think SMB2 is hard. I think it's pretty simple..... or do you mean Lost Levels? Yeah, that one is very hard. Can't get passed World 3.
#22IokuaPosted 8/8/2014 2:15:38 PM
Lost Levels is pretty damn tough, got to world six... And up. :-P
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#23MaplesGrandGMPosted 8/8/2014 3:32:13 PM
The only thing hard about it, as with any NES game, was not being able to save. Thus, it's not hard.
---
3DS FC: 2852-8061-6986
Currently Playing: Pokemon X/Y - Let me know if you add me, so I can add you!
#24Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 8/8/2014 3:32:45 PM
Super Mario Bros. 2 is probably the easiest one in the series. Lost Levels, on the other hand, was rage-inducing.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#25DrumguyPosted 8/8/2014 4:17:22 PM
Iokua posted...
NewportBox100s posted...
^ You never finished it. You are a habitual liar and a thief.

I'm surprised you know what "habitual" means. You can believe or disbelieve all you want, however I am neither a thief nor a habitual liar, and Mario Bros 2 is an easy game. Now, The Lost Levels gets pretty tough at times, however Mario Bros 2? Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

That said, if I'm a thief... prove it.

I had no trouble with it when I was younger either. It was the first Mario game I beat.
---
The next person that replies to me with, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."
#26n00bsaib0tPosted 8/8/2014 4:20:02 PM
Frozenx07 posted...
Not sure how someone could think SMB2 is hard. I think it's pretty simple..... or do you mean Lost Levels? Yeah, that one is very hard. Can't get passed World 3.

I found 2 to be fairly difficult. Specifically worlds 7 and 8.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#27Shadowbird_RHPosted 8/8/2014 4:24:54 PM
Ah, SMB2, that was the first game I ever beat, and I would beat it on a nearly daily basis for a while. I mostly did it using warp zones, but I did a full run every now and then.
Gamer shamer: I've never beaten Super Mario Bros. 1. My excuse is that it couldn't hold my attention!
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#28ShinChuckPosted 8/8/2014 4:42:46 PM
I did better in Lost Levels than SMB2USA.

I hated killing poor Birdo. :(
---
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1
http://homepage.mac.com/shinchuck - Video games, YouTube, Deviantart, Etcetera.
#29MurraySkullPosted 8/8/2014 4:59:08 PM
"I'll remember this!"
#30IBKNAWTUPosted 8/8/2014 6:30:58 PM
AstralFrost posted...
I never found it that hard, why are you calling me out?

I actually laughed out loud
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan