WW Weekly Sales

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WW Weekly Sales

User Info: kyomagi

kyomagi
2 years ago#1
PS4 72,882 84,036 5,420 181,841
3DS 28,531 33,990 40,289 111,342
WiiU 24,860 22,486 9,107 61,782

blown out by almost 3:1
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
2 years ago#2
Inb4 Nintendrone response: "only Japan matters".
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
2 years ago#3
Is the narrative supposed to be that the Xbox was never heard from again? What did you have against the other systems?
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
2 years ago#4
Got a source that ain't VGLolz?
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.

User Info: Zerothma

Zerothma
2 years ago#5
Linetrix posted...
Inb4 Nintendrone response: "only Japan matters".

K, I'll give you a response that is equal to the intelligence level of your post and how much your post positively impacts this thread:

Wow, Windwaker is available on PS4 and 3DS now?!?!?
3DS FC: 3909 - 7680 - 8446
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto

NintendoGamer83
2 years ago#6
And where are the numbers meant to be for?
Japan, Venus and Mars? USA? Pluto?
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 years ago#7
you say this is world wide but only list american sales (that is asuming your using VGchartz which is not a good source any ways
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
2 years ago#8
I like how every system doing worse than Wii U is conveniently cut out lol

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
2 years ago#9
AceMos posted...
you say this is world wide but only list american sales (that is asuming your using VGchartz which is not a good source any ways

*facepalm*
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod

NintendoGamer83
2 years ago#10
DTY3 posted...
I like how every system doing worse than Wii U is conveniently cut out lol

Well yeah.
They wanna imply that Wii U is the worst selling thing ever in the history of everything
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WW Weekly Sales

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived