WW Weekly Sales

#81PS4WarriorPosted 8/8/2014 5:55:56 PM
retrogoods posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
AceMos posted...

you said it was getting decimated by the competition i pointed out the other console is doing worse

and ok if just giving randome numbers like TC did counts as a source

yesterday the wii u out sold the ps4 100,000,000 to 1

i dont have a source but you can just trust me

Fine then, It's being destroyed by the ps4 and barely beating the X1, one up for the WIi U i guess. It's barely second place.

Don't get mad at me because you don't agree with the sales number, i didn't post this topic. It's not my job to find the numbers. If you disagree with them go find sales numbers then.

AceMos is a Nintendo defender who will defend her precious company as if she owns stock in it.

Yeah, i realize that now.
#82bandit__74Posted 8/8/2014 6:13:42 PM
CubeTV posted...
kyomagi posted...
Pc ps4 3ds vita AND a wii u

Lucky. All I own is a 3DS and a Wii U.

If you are not happy with your console choices why not sell them and buy one you do like?
#83AceMosPosted 8/9/2014 6:09:22 AM
retrogoods posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
AceMos posted...

you said it was getting decimated by the competition i pointed out the other console is doing worse

and ok if just giving randome numbers like TC did counts as a source

yesterday the wii u out sold the ps4 100,000,000 to 1

i dont have a source but you can just trust me

Fine then, It's being destroyed by the ps4 and barely beating the X1, one up for the WIi U i guess. It's barely second place.

Don't get mad at me because you don't agree with the sales number, i didn't post this topic. It's not my job to find the numbers. If you disagree with them go find sales numbers then.

AceMos is a Nintendo defender who will defend her precious company as if she owns stock in it.

yet i have not played any games on a nintendo device in a month
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#84The_Shadow_LinkPosted 8/9/2014 6:15:02 AM
squatch22 posted...
New games are rehashes, Rereleases are good.

Got it...

This was being said a lot when Wind Waker HD came out as well.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 72, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#85AceMosPosted 8/9/2014 6:23:41 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
squatch22 posted...
New games are rehashes, Rereleases are good.

Got it...

This was being said a lot when Wind Waker HD came out as well.

which was a rerelease of a 10 year old game in HD for the first time with improved mechanics to make the game flow better

the last of us remastered is a year old game
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*