Treefall Studios does it again!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Treefall Studios does it again!
2 years ago#21
Thank you OP, I had a great laugh watching the trailer for this Windows 95 remaster.

Move over The Last of Us and Ocarina of Time, we got a new GOTAY!
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
2 years ago#22
burningxbridges posted...

That Nintendo is even allowing this joker's games on its console.

Told ya the Wii U's not a Nintendo console. They wouldn't allow this crap on it.
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
2 years ago#23
CubeTV posted...

Told ya the Wii U's not a Nintendo console. They wouldn't allow this crap on it.

Oh good god. >_<
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
2 years ago#24
So the human werewn't doing anything, just being lazy. This justifies killing them?

Really wish people peer reviewed stories for games/movies.

Actually no. Let them stay dumb. They're always worth a laugh,
GT: Samikaze707
2 years ago#25
Why are Nintendo even letting people put garbage like this on their e-shop?

These aren't even proper games. I watched a lets play of the letter that took the player about five minutes to complete the "game". There was nothing to do but grab a few items and then wait a minute to have the reveal that the murder mystery wasn't a murder mystery after all, you just had a bad dream. Where's the game in that? It was like some kid trying to tell a ghost story but they get impatient and skip to the end. Only in this story, there are no ghosts or monsters and the scare at the end is simply a great big... ...*shrug*

The Maze looks about as much of a game as that. There's just no game in there. Both these games look like they are simply the result of a kid playing around with a level editor for the first time.
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzSETASQK4KvXy7
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
2 years ago#26
XeroShinobi posted...
Or that he's asking $4,500 to fund a game that could be made over the course of a couple weeks

Could be made in under a week by somebody who knew what they were doing. Literally less than a day with a team.

Exactly. :/
2 years ago#27
DoomsSD posted...
Why are Nintendo even letting people put garbage like this on their e-shop?

These aren't even proper games. I watched a lets play of the letter that took the player about five minutes to complete the "game". There was nothing to do but grab a few items and then wait a minute to have the reveal that the murder mystery wasn't a murder mystery after all, you just had a bad dream. Where's the game in that? It was like some kid trying to tell a ghost story but they get impatient and skip to the end. Only in this story, there are no ghosts or monsters and the scare at the end is simply a great big... ...*shrug*

The Maze looks about as much of a game as that. There's just no game in there. Both these games look like they are simply the result of a kid playing around with a level editor for the first time.

It's release list padding for the Wii U.
2 years ago#28
CubeTV posted...

Clearly, you were never around during, well, any, previous generation of consoles.
Super Smash Bros is the only series where fans complain for getting more features in their game.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Treefall Studios does it again!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived