Treefall Studios does it again!

#21dancing_cactuarPosted 8/8/2014 3:57:17 PM
Thank you OP, I had a great laugh watching the trailer for this Windows 95 remaster.

Move over The Last of Us and Ocarina of Time, we got a new GOTAY!
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#22CubeTVPosted 8/8/2014 3:58:48 PM
burningxbridges posted...

That Nintendo is even allowing this joker's games on its console.

Told ya the Wii U's not a Nintendo console. They wouldn't allow this crap on it.
---
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
#23R_HunterPosted 8/8/2014 4:54:47 PM
CubeTV posted...

Told ya the Wii U's not a Nintendo console. They wouldn't allow this crap on it.

Oh good god. >_<
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#24o5pr3yPosted 8/8/2014 5:12:57 PM
So the human werewn't doing anything, just being lazy. This justifies killing them?

Really wish people peer reviewed stories for games/movies.

Actually no. Let them stay dumb. They're always worth a laugh,
---
GT: Samikaze707
#25DoomsSDPosted 8/8/2014 5:49:27 PM
Why are Nintendo even letting people put garbage like this on their e-shop?

These aren't even proper games. I watched a lets play of the letter that took the player about five minutes to complete the "game". There was nothing to do but grab a few items and then wait a minute to have the reveal that the murder mystery wasn't a murder mystery after all, you just had a bad dream. Where's the game in that? It was like some kid trying to tell a ghost story but they get impatient and skip to the end. Only in this story, there are no ghosts or monsters and the scare at the end is simply a great big... ...*shrug*

The Maze looks about as much of a game as that. There's just no game in there. Both these games look like they are simply the result of a kid playing around with a level editor for the first time.
---
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzSETASQK4KvXy7
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
#26burningxbridgesPosted 8/8/2014 6:03:04 PM
XeroShinobi posted...
Or that he's asking $4,500 to fund a game that could be made over the course of a couple weeks

Could be made in under a week by somebody who knew what they were doing. Literally less than a day with a team.

Exactly. :/
#27PS4WarriorPosted 8/8/2014 6:05:55 PM
DoomsSD posted...
Why are Nintendo even letting people put garbage like this on their e-shop?

These aren't even proper games. I watched a lets play of the letter that took the player about five minutes to complete the "game". There was nothing to do but grab a few items and then wait a minute to have the reveal that the murder mystery wasn't a murder mystery after all, you just had a bad dream. Where's the game in that? It was like some kid trying to tell a ghost story but they get impatient and skip to the end. Only in this story, there are no ghosts or monsters and the scare at the end is simply a great big... ...*shrug*

The Maze looks about as much of a game as that. There's just no game in there. Both these games look like they are simply the result of a kid playing around with a level editor for the first time.

It's release list padding for the Wii U.
#28BobGuy128Posted 8/8/2014 6:27:36 PM
CubeTV posted...

Clearly, you were never around during, well, any, previous generation of consoles.
---
Super Smash Bros is the only series where fans complain for getting more features in their game.