The Watchdogs Twitter account never reply when I ask them about the Wii U vers..

#1fbt47Posted 8/8/2014 11:01:08 AM
I asked Ubisofts official Twitter account about the Wii U version of Watchdogs and they told me to ask the official Watchdogs account (@Watchdogsgame). I asked them twice but they didn't reply to me. They keep ignoring me and quickly replying to other peoples stupid questions. That seriously pissed me off cause they should either give us a release date (or any info) or just simply cancel it.
#2TullyBlanchardPosted 8/8/2014 11:24:06 AM
The game is pretty lousy - i wouldn't worry too much about it.
---
PSN and Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#3NemerlightPosted 8/8/2014 11:29:43 AM
soon
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#4Skill4ReelPosted 8/8/2014 11:37:28 AM(edited)
Seems like the real reason that third party games like Watch Dogs and Project Cars are getting delayed to 2015 is because they want the Wii U to go through one more holiday season to increase the user numbers first.

Yes. I'm predicting that Watch Dogs for Wii U, if it doesn't get cancelled is going to be pushed back to 2015.
#5neogeoftwPosted 8/8/2014 11:57:31 AM
They probably can't comment on it. I know when we didn't know if ghosts was coming out on wii u it was also ignored when people would ask, or got the standard no comment thing.
#6JackalPosted 8/8/2014 11:58:03 AM
They had already replied to you. Why spam them? Did you ask your question where they told you too? What was their reply?
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#7EoinPosted 8/8/2014 12:23:21 PM
What do you imagine that they know, and can tell you, but that Ubisoft haven't already publicly said?
#8Frozenx07Posted 8/8/2014 12:27:46 PM
I agree that a lot of Wii U games are probably completed, just sitting around waiting for the Wii U to pick up steam. Ubisoft already admitted that they have a game in that situation. Wouldn't be surprised if they are doing the same with Watch Dogs. I say don't expect it until after the holiday season.
#9fbt47(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 12:57:03 PM
Jackal posted...
They had already replied to you. Why spam them? Did you ask your question where they told you too? What was their reply?

I asked why they haven't given us info or even a release date. Then they said that nothing has been confirmed yet and told me to follow the Watchdogs Twitter for the latest news. Then I kept asking the Watchdogs Twitter but they kept ignoring me.
#10brando67854321Posted 8/8/2014 1:14:35 PM(edited)
Skill4Reel posted...
Seems like the real reason that third party games like Watch Dogs and Project Cars are getting delayed to 2015 is because they want the Wii U to go through one more holiday season to increase the user numbers first.

Yes. I'm predicting that Watch Dogs for Wii U, if it doesn't get cancelled is going to be pushed back to 2015.

Then they will charge 60 dollars for both of those games for delaying them for no reason especially project cars when there is actually MORE competition on other platforms for that game than on wii u: the crew forza horizon 2 & drive club.