The Watchdogs Twitter account never reply when I ask them about the Wii U vers..

#11BambooPandamoPosted 8/8/2014 2:50:32 PM
The Wii U version is outsourced.

However, not responding to fans after deliberately delaying it is poor showing on Ubisoft's part.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/misterbubbles
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/ChibiMrBubbles.png
#12Dr_KainPosted 8/8/2014 3:18:35 PM
Yeah, the game isn't really worth getting all worked up over. If anyone really wanted the game, they have already played it.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
#13fbt47(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 4:30:34 PM
Dr_Kain posted...
Yeah, the game isn't really worth getting all worked up over. If anyone really wanted the game, they have already played it.

The only reason I want to play this game is for the gamepad features(other than that I don't really care). I thought Ubisoft made a great job with the gamepad in Zombie U so I wanted to see them do it again.
#14StriderVMPosted 8/8/2014 4:39:18 PM
I think Ubisoft is thinking maybe the Wii-U should get more userbase before we release it. It's probably on an indefinite hold.

The problem with that thinking is, by the time the Wii-U gets the userbase they want. The game will be really old..... And then they blame the Wii-U userbase or the console itself for the low sale. They are screwed either way.
---
Hope for the Best. But expect the worst.
#15Dr_KainPosted 8/8/2014 9:16:59 PM
fbt47 posted...
Dr_Kain posted...

The only reason I want to play this game is for the gamepad features(other than that I don't really care). I thought Ubisoft made a great job with the gamepad in Zombie U so I wanted to see them do it again.

Honestly, there is nothing truly amazing they could do with the Gamepad.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
#16segagamerPosted 8/9/2014 4:20:18 AM
fbt47 posted...
Dr_Kain posted...

The only reason I want to play this game is for the gamepad features

I was like you, TC.

But by the time the game came out, I wasn't gonna wait any longer.

Xbox One is was for me.
---
NNID: JZimino
XBL: IdealCornet25
#17ZechtAurionPosted 8/9/2014 4:47:05 AM
Ignore this game, it's garbage.
---
PSN: AlujaZeromus | WiiU: Aluja
GTX 780 | 16GB DDR3 | i5 4670k @4.2 | 228GB SSD(3) | 6TB Storage HDD
#18Tauro_FcPosted 8/9/2014 5:37:57 AM
Skill4Reel posted...
Seems like the real reason that third party games like Watch Dogs and Project Cars are getting delayed to 2015 is because they want the Wii U to go through one more holiday season to increase the user numbers first.

Yes. I'm predicting that Watch Dogs for Wii U, if it doesn't get cancelled is going to be pushed back to 2015.

While that reason seems feasable, it could backfire on them. Yes the wiiU userbase will grow but also the ones for ps4 and x1 and more people will buy it for those consoles.