We need a more mature Zelda.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. We need a more mature Zelda.

User Info: master_chief_82

2 years ago#1
I'd really like to see Nintendo do a reboot of Zelda in a sense. They should make Gannon a little darker, flesh the story out a little more, and actually give the game a realistic look just like the tech demo. I don't thick the violence should be overkill, but there needs to be a tint of blood and a really dark story that gives Link a real purpose to be fighting.

Don't get me wrong, the stories are good in the other games (especially Ocarina and Link to the Past). But we need a slightly stronger story, and the world of legend of Zelda is a good premise for a great story. I think there should be voice acting and yes, link should have a voice; it just needs to be done right.

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

2 years ago#2
How is that "mature".

13 year-olds think grimdark is mature.
Don't rock the boat. Don't even get in the boat! Just buy some ice cream and walk around the pier. But don't go in the bathrooms; they're filthy!

User Info: SirDoopliss

2 years ago#3

User Info: phoenixashes88

2 years ago#4
I agree, cougar Zelda would be sweet

User Info: TrstTheLord

2 years ago#5
I think Twilight Princess went as far as they should with a more "mature" Zelda. That game did have blood as well.
Got married May 23,2009
http://www.polarbearsinternational.org Save thePolarBears!

User Info: StriderVM

2 years ago#6
Funny..... Wind Waker in a sense does what you want. Have you played/finished it or dismissed it due to the cartoony visuals?
Hope for the Best. But expect the worst.

User Info: mario6464646464

2 years ago#7
I guess fighting to protect the world from evil isn't good enough anymore.

User Info: master_chief_82

2 years ago#8
Wind waker had a boat that talks; twilight princess is a little bit closer to what I'm looking for except for turning into a wolf.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. We need a more mature Zelda.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived