High Definition Pokemon Game

#1QlJGamerPosted 8/9/2014 5:19:00 AM
As you guys already know, The Wii U is Nintendo first console that can display HD graphics. With this advancement in technology, I can not wait to see, Pokemon along with other Nintendo Franchises for the first time in HD. I am going to pick up the next Pokemon Stadium-ish game to see all the Pokemon in 3D & HD. I also want to see if they can make a decent console pokemon game, ever since Genius Sonority joined on the Pokemon Console games, they haven't topped the Pokemon Stadium games which were even all that.

In another news, the are about 20K people watching a fish play Pokemon on Twitch. http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/08/08/20000-people-are-watching-a-fish-play-pokemon/
---
guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality standards of the leading brand.
#2mario6464646464Posted 8/9/2014 5:24:09 AM
pokemon rumble u
#3MeterPosted 8/9/2014 5:38:51 AM
Pokemon XD2 make it happen. I'm gonna get hate for this though <_<
---
Butt Quiveringly Good
#4FireFlower16Posted 8/9/2014 5:47:30 AM
Pokémon Stadium 3. With Minigames, a story mode and online.

My dream Pokémon game would be a game where you can visit all Regions in HD. It's compatible with the 3DS Pokémon games and Pokémon Bank for easy transfering. Collect all badges for all regions, battle thier Elite Four and Champion, battle onlin with friends and the best part, create your own Gym.
---
But that's why I come on Gamefaqs. To see how riled up I can get everyone because it's so easy. I'm not a troll - TalesRevenant
#5Dark_Link92Posted 8/9/2014 6:31:34 AM
FireFlower16 posted...
Pokémon Stadium 3. With Minigames, a story mode and online.

My dream Pokémon game would be a game where you can visit all Regions in HD. It's compatible with the 3DS Pokémon games and Pokémon Bank for easy transfering. Collect all badges for all regions, battle thier Elite Four and Champion, battle onlin with friends and the best part, create your own Gym.

And after that no one will ever buy another Pokemon game again.
---
2/8/2014- I officially predict Ridley playable in Smash 4. If he's not, I'll quietly change my signature and no one needs to remind me of this ever again.
#6MaplesGrandGMPosted 8/9/2014 8:00:06 AM
Meter posted...

Why would anyone have trouble with an XD 2? I don't think it should be XD 2 necessarily, but there should surely be a 3rd game in the coliseum/shadow pokemon series.
---
3DS FC: 2852-8061-6986
Currently Playing: Pokemon X/Y - Let me know if you add me, so I can add you!
#7Tenchi UKPosted 8/9/2014 8:47:17 AM
MaplesGrandGM posted...
Meter posted...

Why would anyone have trouble with an XD 2? I don't think it should be XD 2 necessarily, but there should surely be a 3rd game in the coliseum/shadow pokemon series.

id love to see this happen!

id really like to see some kind of stadium game though, compatible with gen VI and with online play along with youtube support like mario kart 8 and things like custom tournaments etc.

having a 3d adventure mode to go along with it would be an awesome bonus.
---
Pear into Peaches!
#8SegavsCapcomPosted 8/9/2014 8:52:06 AM
Another console Pokemon adventure in the same vein as Coliseum would be great.

That or Pokemon Stadium 3.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#9ApticPosted 8/9/2014 9:12:11 AM
lol not happening. enjoy the 3 million rehashed mario/luigi/wario games though
#10Tenchi UKPosted 8/9/2014 9:14:29 AM
Aptic posted...
lol not happening. enjoy the 3 million rehashed mario/luigi/wario games though

to be honest i would love to see an ambitious 3d mario game on wiiu with visuals on par with mario kart 8.
---
Pear into Peaches!