preorder store exclusive DLC in Zelda Hyrule Warriors is pissing me off

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 8/10/2014 12:11:39 PM(edited)
hyrule warriors on wii u preorder dlc is

gamestop - ocarina of time costumes for link, and zelda
best buy - skyward sword costumes for link, and zelda
amazon - twilight princess costumes for link, and zelda

this is freaking stupid and annoying. for one i buy games digitally. for two, i am NOT going to go pay ebay scalpers for these three sets and get ripped off. for three, all of those stores are complete @#$% and ass. best buy has terrible return policies and can blow me. amazon sells used merchandise as new, resealed. they specialize in fraud, and you should NEVER buy ANY videogames on amazon, and if there isnt a Y Seal you should press charges. gamestop is worse than both, and ironically has the costumes everyones going to want. but id rather NOT buy ANYTHING from a business trying to ruin gaming.

this is a travesty, it is BS, and it makes me wonder if i even want this game at all. i have to go out of my way just to get the full content? no thanks. i dont support crappy business practices.

on another note reguarding another shoddy business practice, once everyone online is using those DLC advertisement cars in mario kart 8, that games essentially dead. its no longer mariokart. ill just go back to mario kart 7. no dlc, no advertisements, more difficulty, more fun, less bs.
#2Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 11:50:29 AM
and before anyone posts "dont buy it" grow a pair, i want the game i just dont want to support bad business practices that Nintendo seems to love nowadays. first they try to screw with youtube lets players, then they try to stop tourneys on twitch only to take over and host their own, and now theyre specializing in throwing ingame advertisements in mariokart 8, and making people pay ebay scalpers for hyrule warrior codes.

this company is really messing up lately.
#3Schwepps01Posted 8/10/2014 11:51:42 AM
I agree wholeheartedly. Especially, it wasn't too long ago Nintendo fans were praising Nintendo for always giving the full package, now here they with talks of down-the-road DLC and exclusive costumes for pre-orders, where are they now? Where are you Ahnold, squatch, and other people who said this? The only viable excuse at this point is "Oh well at least it's just costumes and not gameplay" and my response is the same that I gave to the PS3 board in 2009, "not yet it isn't".
---
"Does that have unknown games in it?" --squatch22 inquiring if a list of upcoming PS4 games has unannounced games on it
#4Dark_AbaddonPosted 8/10/2014 11:52:09 AM
generally with dynasty warriors games these costume packs are all released later, so they're only timed exclusives
---
3DS: 1633-4342-9490 (Ivysaur, Tangela, Quilladin) (Caine @ Corona)
NNID: HardCor PM me if you add me for friend safari
#5Starwars4JPosted 8/10/2014 11:52:57 AM
Dark_Abaddon posted...
generally with dynasty warriors games these costume packs are all released later, so they're only timed exclusives

Seriously, if they don't like it they can just buy it later.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#6KaiserWarriorPosted 8/10/2014 11:53:41 AM
If you don't want to support bad business practices, do not buy the products that endorse those practices. Grow a spine and stand up for yourself. Have some discipline and self-respect, and don't buy things that you know are bad.

Companies do not care about you. They are not your friend. They do not want to do what's right by you. They do not care about your complaints on a random internet forum. The only language they understand is money, and the only signal that you, as a consumer, can send to them is to not give them money.
#7Schwepps01Posted 8/10/2014 11:53:57 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Dark_Abaddon posted...

But I thought Nintendo always gives the full package and that's what makes their games special? Now we have to buy costume packs? I guess they're not different from the crowd after all.
---
"Does that have unknown games in it?" --squatch22 inquiring if a list of upcoming PS4 games has unannounced games on it
#8SuperNeonManGuyPosted 8/10/2014 11:56:04 AM
at least you have the option... think about the uk/europe people like me who will never see any of this :(
---
NNID: TallPerson
#9MoreLemonPledgePosted 8/10/2014 11:57:12 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Dark_Abaddon posted...

But I thought Nintendo always gives the full package and that's what makes their games special? Now we have to buy costume packs? I guess they're not different from the crowd after all.

This is most likely Tecmo's idea.
#10Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 11:57:44 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
I agree wholeheartedly. Especially, it wasn't too long ago Nintendo fans were praising Nintendo for always giving the full package, now here they with talks of down-the-road DLC and exclusive costumes for pre-orders, where are they now? Where are you Ahnold, squatch, and other people who said this? The only viable excuse at this point is "Oh well at least it's just costumes and not gameplay" and my response is the same that I gave to the PS3 board in 2009, "not yet it isn't".

what am i suppose to do? i want the game digitally. i get nothing apparently. i literally have no incentive to purchase, i get screwed just buying the game. full price, no chance of price cut, no dlc. wow! they might as well sell the game physical only.