New Sonic Boom pics.

#11Sonytendo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 12:01:34 PM
Remembrent posted...
This game looks horrible. Both graphically and gameplay wise. Why did they destroy Sonic?

darklink67 posted...
I'm not usaully one to hammer on graphics, but the graphics and such in this game look really bad from what I can see.

Why are you being so harsh on Sonic? It's a beautiful game with really creepy atmospheric frog in the background. We could be looking at the first Sonic horror game.
#12mario6464646464Posted 8/10/2014 12:05:38 PM
I'm stay going to buy it I try to get every sonic that comes out.
#13Dark_Link92Posted 8/10/2014 12:49:59 PM
Sonytendo posted...
Remembrent posted...
This game looks horrible. Both graphically and gameplay wise. Why did they destroy Sonic?

darklink67 posted...
I'm not usaully one to hammer on graphics, but the graphics and such in this game look really bad from what I can see.

Why are you being so harsh on Sonic? It's a beautiful game with really creepy atmospheric frog in the background. We could be looking at the first Sonic horror game.

It'll be horror alright. In a certain sense.
---
2/8/2014- I officially predict Ridley playable in Smash 4. If he's not, I'll quietly change my signature and no one needs to remind me of this ever again.
#14Movie64Posted 8/10/2014 12:51:45 PM
Maybe there was a reason why the devolopers were Ex-Naughty Dog workers.
#15RemembrentPosted 8/10/2014 1:20:00 PM
Sonytendo posted...
Remembrent posted...

darklink67 posted...

We get it. You think the game is garbage, why bothering pretending.

It looks horrible. It looked horrible from day one truthfully. Even if it was ugly graphically, I would be excited if it looked fun to play. This doesn't even make me want to look at previews.
#16random_man9119Posted 8/10/2014 1:27:54 PM
Still being optimistic about this game... Mostly because I haven't played a Sonic game I've liked in awhile...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dragon Quest IX,LoZ: Minish Cap,Wario Land 4,Guacamelee!STCE,Fallout 3
#17Juju_Architect_Posted 8/10/2014 1:30:16 PM
Bashing on Sonic games is the cool thing to do when you're into gaming.

I don't like Naughty Dog so I don't trust BRB but I'm reserving my judgement for when I try the game.
---
Cavorting about affixing Gogol Horns to houses does not constitute looking after an entire colony, Juju. -Dunban
#18RemembrentPosted 8/10/2014 1:43:08 PM
Juju_Architect_ posted...
Bashing on Sonic games is the cool thing to do when you're into gaming.

I don't like Naughty Dog so I don't trust BRB but I'm reserving my judgement for when I try the game.

I loved colors. This just looks bad, not many people felt good about it so far..
#19NovaLevossidaPosted 8/10/2014 1:45:02 PM
This doesn't really land on my radar as something I'd rent. Maybe a trailer before launch would change my mind, but it's certainly not a purchase.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
#20ORANGE666Posted 8/10/2014 2:12:18 PM(edited)
AceMos posted...
Megamushroom666 posted...
Why are the ground textures so blurry?

dont look blury to me

Click on the image to see the native res screen

It looks like an early ps2 game no matter how you look at it. WiiU is 2 gens newer!
---
I am a Nintendo Fanboy and let me tell you, being a Drone is actually a great thing.
We have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like other fanboys