Outside of First Party and Platinum Games products....

#1viralPosted 8/11/2014 11:54:41 AM
Whats worth getting? Roomie just got one so I figure might as well get some.
---
The average white male is the most discriminated race and gender in our world today. Lucky us.
#2vattodevPosted 8/11/2014 12:58:16 PM
Are you interested in multiplatform games too? There are some pretty good ones (Resident Evil, Deus EX, Splinter Cell, AC, COD, Batman, Warriors Orochi, etc), but people seem to ignore them when talking about the Wii U.
Anyway Monster Hunter is a must buy.
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121
#3RyuVegasPosted 8/11/2014 1:07:18 PM
BESIDES those two things?

Well I got nothing then as those two are the only reasons I personally want a WiiU, lol.

But I hear Arkham City: Armored Edition, Rayman Legends, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut play the best on the WiiU(as far as consoles are concerned) so you can try those if you haven't play them on other platforms.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP- 100%ing InFamous Franchise
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#4sketchturnerPosted 8/11/2014 2:21:46 PM
As far as retail games, I'd most highly recommend
Need for Speed:Most Wanted U
Rayman Legends

If you're interested in eshop games, then go for
Shovel Knight
1001 Spikes
Guacamelee
---
Now Playing:Legend of Zelda, Bit.Trip.Runner 2, Shovel Knight, Super Mario 3D World
#5viral(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2014 9:48:58 PM
RyuVegas posted...
BESIDES those two things?

Well I got nothing then as those two are the only reasons I personally want a WiiU, lol.

But I hear Arkham City: Armored Edition, Rayman Legends, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut play the best on the WiiU(as far as consoles are concerned) so you can try those if you haven't play them on other platforms.

haha, well I plan on buying all of the platinum/first party stuff already. These are for multi-plat/third party/indies/et cetera that are worth buying :p
---
The average white male is the most discriminated race and gender in our world today. Lucky us.