Got the Metroid Prime Trilogy, never played them before

#51ToozinPosted 8/21/2014 5:10:29 PM
sketchturner posted...
Also, Zero Mission *should* eventually come to the eshop. It's already out in Japan.

Does anybody know if it still contains the original Metroid as an unlockable?
---
http://www.gamelogs.org/gamelog/Toozin.html
#52Merc123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 7:55:16 PM(edited)
Well if i can get Zero Mission or hold out if it gets released on VC then i could just play the Original Metroid on that.

Speaking of Metroid 2 i just realized i would have to break out the GBC(haven't played that in years), or if i can find a used SP for really cheap.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#53singhellotakuPosted 8/21/2014 8:01:08 PM
AceMos posted...
yes skip other M

it is not a metroid game

thats not a part of the trilogy
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#54singhellotakuPosted 8/21/2014 8:01:51 PM
Merc123 posted...
Well if i can get Zero Mission or hold out if it gets released on VC then i could just play the Original Metroid on that.

Speaking of Metroid 2 i just realized i would have to break out the GBC(haven't played that in years), or if i can find a used SP for really cheap.

pretty sure metroid 2 is on vc somewhere
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#55Merc123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2014 1:39:10 AM
singhellotaku posted...
Merc123 posted...

Your right, i don't know why i didn't think to look on the 3DS Eshop. Now i guess if i get Original Metroid i have to decide if i want it on 3DS or Wii U, might rather have it on my portable. I really wish Fusion and Super Metroid were on 3DS too.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
#56AnderjakPosted 8/22/2014 8:01:51 AM
Merc123 posted...
singhellotaku posted...
Merc123 posted...

Your right, i don't know why i didn't think to look on the 3DS Eshop. Now i guess if i get Original Metroid i have to decide if i want it on 3DS or Wii U, might rather have it on my portable. I really wish Fusion and Super Metroid were on 3DS too.

fusion got released as part of the ambassador certificate program a long time ago so it's totally POSSIBLE for it to come out on 3DS, it just hasn't yet. i'm not sure what they're waiting for.
---
An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.
#57Merc123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 3:20:42 AM
Its sucks since i was an ambassador but my original 3DS was stolen out of my home. I did look for Zero Mission, no luck though. I ended up picking up Metroid 1 and 2 on 3DS. I did find Metroid Prime Hunters and picked it up. I will probably pick up Super Metroid and Fusion too on Wii U.

I am liking Metroid 1 and 2 but they are pretty hard imo. I am really digging the theme of Metroid II though on the planet of the Metroids.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
#58Juju_Architect_Posted 8/23/2014 3:36:24 AM
1>3>2

None is bad, but 2's environments and story are boring. They also got carried away with the sheer amount of morph ball puzzles and backtracking. Even for a Metroid game.
---
Cavorting about affixing Gogol Horns to houses does not constitute looking after an entire colony, Juju. -Dunban
#59slymshadyPosted 8/23/2014 4:52:36 AM
Other M was the most fun I had with metroid in the wii, easily the best in the series on the wii. Prime 3 was good where as prime was a padded collectathon. As for prime 2, I've heard nothing but bad things