Is Amazon.com getting ready to drop Nintendo support completly?

#31ORANGE666Posted 8/12/2014 3:46:07 PM
Toozin posted...
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-Console-Black-Deluxe-U/dp/B009AGXH64/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1407838903&sr=8-2&keywords=wii+u

Took me 3 seconds to find a Wii U to purchase from Amazon. I think you're drinking some crazy juice kid.

"Sold by E Velocity Retail"
---
I am a Nintendo Fanboy and let me tell you, being a Drone is actually a great thing.
We have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like other fanboys
#32geneticsftwPosted 8/12/2014 5:08:03 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
Toozin posted...
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-Console-Black-Deluxe-U/dp/B009AGXH64/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1407838903&sr=8-2&keywords=wii+u

Took me 3 seconds to find a Wii U to purchase from Amazon. I think you're drinking some crazy juice kid.

"Sold by E Velocity Retail"

"Sold by Daily Deals Shop"
#33BreakerPosted 8/12/2014 7:04:35 PM
When an item that is shipped and sold by Amazon runs out of stock you can still find them listed in the marketplace. It will say temporarily out of stock. I looked at Wind Waker HD and they don't even have that listed. So yeah it does look like it. At least for older games or games that don't sell as well.
---
This is the way the world ends.
#34hijokaiden(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 10:06:40 PM(edited)
DiscostewSM posted...
If Amazon.com was dropping support, they wouldn't even be the middle man. That's what they've been for years, and are continuing to do so.

They are doing the middle man for tons of things, this is not "Nintendo exclusive" or anything like what you are implying, some guy/girl wants to sell some games and wants to make it easier on themselves, they send it to amazon.com and amazon.com handles everything for them. This is however not amazon.com product, meaning it could be a reseal kshrinkwrap, it wont be amazon.com responsability.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.