Ars Technica analysis: data hints Super Smash Bros. for Wii U may hit 2015

#221lazer_licePosted 8/12/2014 8:48:21 PM
AceMos posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

lmao ^
#222king_maddenPosted 8/12/2014 9:00:19 PM
man it would be hilarious if this game is delayed.
#223lazer_licePosted 8/12/2014 9:18:09 PM
king_madden posted...

Very much so.
#224mw5178Posted 8/12/2014 9:21:18 PM
king_madden posted...

Why?
#225king_maddenPosted 8/12/2014 9:26:43 PM
mw5178 posted...
king_madden posted...

Why?

anytime anyone is absolutely certain about any unknown I think its funny when they are wrong. like if they spend a lot of their time assuring people and bashing people that feel they are wrong.

like when football fans would brag about their team and say theres no way they would lose to a certain team, and then they lose, its funny.
#226mw5178Posted 8/12/2014 9:31:32 PM
king_madden posted...
mw5178 posted...
king_madden posted...

Why?

anytime anyone is absolutely certain about any unknown I think its funny when they are wrong. like if they spend a lot of their time assuring people and bashing people that feel they are wrong.

like when football fans would brag about their team and say theres no way they would lose to a certain team, and then they lose, its funny.

Alot of people just want this game to come out though, so it isn't funny from that perspective.
#227king_maddenPosted 8/12/2014 9:42:48 PM
just wanting it to come out is fine. but if you're at the point where you're mocking people, and assuring yourself and everyone else that this will come out. would still be hilarious.

the game will come out eventually, so its not like if it doesnt come out this year people will never get to play it again, it just means you have to wait. this is in no way a serious matter no matter what happens, its all funny.
#228mw5178Posted 8/12/2014 9:52:08 PM
king_madden

just wanting it to come out is fine. but if you're at the point where you're mocking people, and assuring yourself and everyone else that this will come out. would still be hilarious.

For the posters who foolishly bicker over this, sure.

For everyone else though, they'd like to play it in the winter. Not a dealbreaker, but if you laughing over that then you'd be an ass.
#229squatch22Posted 8/12/2014 10:10:59 PM
mw5178 posted...
king_madden posted...

Why?

Because he wants it to be obvious he's just here to troll
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#230Cubfan082Posted 8/12/2014 10:16:56 PM
squatch22 posted...
mw5178 posted...
king_madden posted...

Why?

Because he wants it to be obvious he's just here to troll

no, because he is making fun of the human condition. One where this group think mentality is on display so vividly and anyone who wishes to temper their own expectations is immediately moved to the opposition in the their minds, even though that simply is not the case.
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain