Ars Technica analysis: data hints Super Smash Bros. for Wii U may hit 2015

#231Cubfan082Posted 8/12/2014 9:25:11 PM
deathslayer_x posted...
Jobocan posted...
Nintendo said holiday 2014, so unless some big issue pops up in the game it will most likely come out this year. And Nintendo knows it would be a bad idea to not have a big blockbuster release this holiday season. As amazing as Bayonetta 2 WILL be, it's nowhere near the high-seller Smash will be (though I'm still curious about the effect of the 3DS version on Wii U version sales).

they have said by year end a lot with smash and the amiibos but technically the fiscal holiday 2014 does go through January. Either way I will be happy when it comes out and at least we have a confirmed date rapidly approaching for 3ds that will hold me over. I have had a wii u since day one and I see Nintendo rapidly gaining stride with their titles and hope it continues.

gaining strides? What? Every day on the market the only console that is gaining anything us the PS4, the other two are well behind their previous pace are they not?

I don't think the bone will pass the U this year, but they will likely be able to pace their holiday bump with that Call of Duty bundle.

Bone is adding a terabyte drive, a unique controller and Advanced warfare for their original retail price of 500 bucks. That seems like a pretty good deal if you are on the fence about moving up.

the MK8 bundle has sold about 200 k units give or take correct? Would smash do more or less?
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#232king_maddenPosted 8/12/2014 9:28:04 PM
squatch22 posted...
mw5178 posted...
king_madden posted...
man it would be hilarious if this game is delayed.

Why?

Because he wants it to be obvious he's just here to troll

Oh look my fan is here.

I'm glad cubfan gets it though.
#233AceMosPosted 8/12/2014 9:54:28 PM
MK8 is still moving wii u units
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#234king_maddenPosted 8/12/2014 9:57:00 PM
AceMos posted...

or people are buying it for other reasons. theres nothing that proves this comment.
#235Baha05Posted 8/12/2014 9:57:37 PM
king_madden posted...
AceMos posted...

or people are buying it for other reasons. theres nothing that proves this comment.

Nothing that disproves it either though.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#236squatch22Posted 8/12/2014 9:59:43 PM
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...
AceMos posted...

It does because reasons. Being positive about Nintendo is not allowed here remember
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#237king_maddenPosted 8/12/2014 10:12:03 PM
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...
AceMos posted...

ah so its one of those "im safe to make any assumption because while i cant prove it, you cant disprove it".

interesting logic. its like if i were to say "most people who own a wiiu arent satisfied with it." I cant prove it, but you cant disprove it right? which makes it a valid comment im assuming.
#238king_maddenPosted 8/12/2014 10:13:14 PM
squatch22 posted...
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...
AceMos posted...

It does because reasons. Being positive about Nintendo is not allowed here remember

how is me saying it cant be proven not allowing people to be positive?
#239sonic777Posted 8/12/2014 10:25:37 PM
I'd be shocked if it is released on time.

Sakurai will think of something he wants to add, and cite "we want the game to be as good as possible."
---
The moderators will not use your past moderation history against you unless you have a past moderation history. If you do, they'll use it against you. Explain.
#240AceMosPosted 8/12/2014 10:28:50 PM
sonic777 posted...
I'd be shocked if it is released on time.

Sakurai will think of something he wants to add, and cite "we want the game to be as good as possible."

with the 3DS version coming soon NO
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*