Is Nintendo moving away from general Nintendo Directs?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is Nintendo moving away from general Nintendo Directs?
11 months ago#11
I'm sure there will be one this month or next. I can't be bothered to find a source but I'm sure I remember reading around E3 that they had a few projects not ready to be shown off that they hope to be able to share with us soon, so maybe some of those.

And yeah, there will be quite a few game specific ones I'm sure. Pokemon, Bayonetta, and probably one last Smash one.
---
2/8/2014- I officially predict Ridley playable in Smash 4. If he's not, I'll quietly change my signature and no one needs to remind me of this ever again.
11 months ago#12
I read somewhere that they may move toward more of the DE and Treehouse formats. Get ready for more claymation!
---
Posted using GameFlux
11 months ago#13
Jackal posted...
I read somewhere that they may move toward more of the DE and Treehouse formats. Get ready for more claymation!

I'd like that.
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
11 months ago#14
l'm going to assume they heard the fans about being tired of seeing recaps of games we already know about instead of giving us something substantial, so now they only have directs for something substantial or to hype a up a game thats releasing soon.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is Nintendo moving away from general Nintendo Directs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived