So there was a Sony/MS conference, I feel sad that we Nintendo fans didn't get..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So there was a Sony/MS conference, I feel sad that we Nintendo fans didn't get..
1 year ago#1
Anything.

Sony and MS fans got a good conference, while we didn't really get anything today. It's like we were left out and it sucks.

We could of at least had a Nintendo Direct today, or at least tomorrow.
---
Just a regular gamer!
1 year ago#2
They probably didn't have a backroom Nintendo could use for their conference.
1 year ago#3
PS4Warrior posted...

PS4Warrior
---
Just a regular gamer!
1 year ago#4
kinglink13 posted...
PS4Warrior posted...

PS4Warrior

Yo?
1 year ago#5
And yet he claims he's not here to troll.

The irony, you can cut it with a chainsaw.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Trolls gonna troll.
1 year ago#6
R_Hunter posted...

I'm not here to troll. Nintendo used backrooms for the last 2 years at E3 for their conference.
1 year ago#7
Why waste time and money on a conference when Directs are much better? Worked well for E3.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
1 year ago#8
DiscostewSM posted...
Why waste time and money on a conference when Directs are much better? Worked well for E3.

You can't just have Nintendo Directs instead of full conferences at gaming shows and expect people to be fully interested in your products. Nintendo needs to show faith in their console, part of that is spending money to have a conference or two to show off new, and upcoming games, or announce new ones.
1 year ago#9
PS4Warrior posted...
R_Hunter posted...

I'm not here to troll. Nintendo used backrooms for the last 2 years at E3 for their conference.

...You mean the places where they film the directs?

DiscostewSM posted...

That's what I mean, they could of showed a small new teaser of Zelda Wii U and I would of been happy.
---
Just a regular gamer!
1 year ago#10
PS4Warrior posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

You can't just have Nintendo Directs instead of full conferences at gaming shows and expect people to be fully interested in your products. Nintendo needs to show faith in their console, part of that is spending money to have a conference or two to show off new, and upcoming games, or announce new ones.

Well at E3, people were praising Nintendo and saying they had the best E3 with the Direct + Treehouse Stream, so having a full blown conference isn't really necessary.
---
Just a regular gamer!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So there was a Sony/MS conference, I feel sad that we Nintendo fans didn't get..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived