So there was a Sony/MS conference, I feel sad that we Nintendo fans didn't get..

#11PS4WarriorPosted 8/12/2014 4:15:13 PM
kinglink13 posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
R_Hunter posted...
And yet he claims he's not here to troll.

The irony, you can cut it with a chainsaw.

I'm not here to troll. Nintendo used backrooms for the last 2 years at E3 for their conference.

...You mean the places where they film the directs?

DiscostewSM posted...
Why waste time and money on a conference when Directs are much better? Worked well for E3.

That's what I mean, they could of showed a small new teaser of Zelda Wii U and I would of been happy.

Yes, that's what i mean. It was more a jab at Nintendo for not having full conferences at E3 the last few years.
#12Brewster123Posted 8/12/2014 4:19:10 PM
Well people loved the E3 and the treehouse events so you don't really need a conference to sell your product
---
"A Pokemon is only Uber if it can kill Wobbuffet with one attack."
Is Your Pokemon in Ubers?: http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/
#13kinglink13(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 4:19:21 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
kinglink13 posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
R_Hunter posted...
And yet he claims he's not here to troll.

The irony, you can cut it with a chainsaw.

I'm not here to troll. Nintendo used backrooms for the last 2 years at E3 for their conference.

...You mean the places where they film the directs?

DiscostewSM posted...
Why waste time and money on a conference when Directs are much better? Worked well for E3.

That's what I mean, they could of showed a small new teaser of Zelda Wii U and I would of been happy.

Yes, that's what i mean. It was more a jab at Nintendo for not having full conferences at E3 the last few years.

But Sony and MS showed that having a conference doesn't mean it will be good.
---
Just a regular gamer!
#14PS4WarriorPosted 8/12/2014 4:20:15 PM
Brewster123 posted...
Well people loved the E3 and the treehouse events so you don't really need a conference to sell your product

Just because you don't need one, doesn't mean you shouldn't have one. They should at least go to a conference or two instead of going full directs.
#15DiscostewSMPosted 8/12/2014 4:23:44 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
Brewster123 posted...

Just because you don't need one, doesn't mean you shouldn't have one. They should at least go to a conference or two instead of going full directs.

I thought people wanted Nintendo to move forwards, not move backwards.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#16PS4WarriorPosted 8/12/2014 4:55:07 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Brewster123 posted...

Having only Nintendo Directs is moving backwards.
#17DiscostewSMPosted 8/12/2014 4:55:51 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Brewster123 posted...

Except it isn't.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#18PS4WarriorPosted 8/12/2014 5:01:57 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Brewster123 posted...

Except it isn't.

Yes, going from a conference with a room full of people, to an internet streaming direct with no one else is easily going backwards.
#19BladeManEXEPosted 8/12/2014 5:05:43 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
Yes, going from a conference with a room full of people, to an internet streaming direct with no one else is easily going backwards.

Nintendo is bypassing the room full of journalists, cutting out the fat of typical stage presentations such as pointless celebrity appearances, and broadcasting game information directly to gamers. That's definitely a step forward.
#20Starwars4JPosted 8/12/2014 5:09:11 PM
PS4Warrior posted...

Apparently not, as Nintendo overwhelmingly is considered to have had the best E3 showing. Embracing the digital streaming age with great videos that couldn't be done with old fashioned stage shows filled by awkward transitions, demos that don't work or have glitches, etc.

You can expect Sony/Microsoft to try to play catchup with similar events at next year's E3.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade