Hyrule Warriors: Zant and a Scimitar

#1R_HunterPosted 8/12/2014 7:08:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4woCgbjrh8

Oh you crazy ****** never change.

Also to anyone that does watch, make sure you aren't leaning in at the 0:21 mark. And yes, while I realize that you're likely going to be due to this warning don't say I didn't warn you.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Trolls gonna troll.
#2DrRMPosted 8/12/2014 7:21:25 PM
I like his style :D
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#3NintendoLover25Posted 8/12/2014 7:46:52 PM
Seems really good as a representation of his fighting style from the boss fight near the end of his own game, I like it.
#4R_Hunter(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:48:57 PM
Yeah he plays just as spastic and insanely as he did in the last few moments of the game.

There it pissed me off, but here it works, since I don't have to worry about him being hyped up as sane, and impressively badass. I can accept him as quirky and crazily badass.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
I claim my time is valuable. I visit GF. I was wrong.
#5RPGMaster95Posted 8/12/2014 7:57:43 PM(edited)
But its a warriors game this is garbage trash generic boring stupid disgrace to all thing zelda. This game makes me hate my life.

Honestly my only concern is why havent they shown a single video where the combat looks tough? You literally see enemies hitting zant with no effect in this video, its as if all the videos have god mode or something.

Cant wait for this game, so much excite!!!
---
Vegeta trolls Frieza:
http://youtu.be/JA8hx3YPdtw
#6random_man9119Posted 8/12/2014 8:57:01 PM
I played TP... But I don't recall Zant being like Voldo (Soul Calibur)... Don't see anything wrong with this of course, he looks really fun to play as...

RPGMaster95
its as if all the videos have god mode or something.

This actually seems not that far off... They most likely want to show off the combos without being interrupted...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dragon Quest IX,LoZ: Minish Cap,Wario Land 4,Guacamelee!STCE,Fallout 3
#7Oni_TaedoPosted 8/12/2014 8:57:16 PM
RPGMaster95 posted...
But its a warriors game this is garbage trash generic boring stupid disgrace to all thing zelda. This game makes me hate my life.

Honestly my only concern is why havent they shown a single video where the combat looks tough? You literally see enemies hitting zant with no effect in this video, its as if all the videos have god mode or something.

Cant wait for this game, so much excite!!!

While I agree with you, Dynasty Warriors is crap (and don't give me the whole, "you just don't like Beat-em-ups" crap, DW fans. Because **** you. Final Fight, Golden Axe, Turtles in Time, Streets of Rage, are all great beat-em-ups. Hell, The Bouncer, Bayonetta, God Hand and the GBA TMNT (based off the 2007 movie) are all good MODERN beat-em-ups).

DW has the makings of a good game, but it's missing a great deal.
The game is simply too easy. Yes, there are difficulty settings. No, they do not make the game any harder.
AI is still as dumb as ever.

I have no reason to stop spamming the best combos in DW. I've heard people say that you can easily spam the best combos in Ninja Gaiden. And yeah, that's true. But that's only IF you're good enough. It isn't easy to pull off an Izuna Drop. It's hard to pull off ONCE, imagine doing it several times in a row. It just doesn't work out so well (I've beaten the first two games on Ninja Master mode, by the way).

DW doesn't give you an example to explore what little depth it has. Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage, was the deepest of all the games in the series, and even THAT had little depth (as well as ugly visuals, boring gameplay, and horrendous animations. Good voice acting, though).

Mind you, Hyrule Warriors actually looks to be the first NOT CRAP Dynasty Warriors. It won't be "good", but it won't necessarily be "awful".
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#8DrRMPosted 8/13/2014 8:23:50 AM
random_man9119 posted...
I played TP... But I don't recall Zant being like Voldo (Soul Calibur)... Don't see anything wrong with this of course, he looks really fun to play as...

the thing with Zant in TP is that through the game Zant appeared as a serious, some times even creepy and mysterious "thing". then when you will put him down once and for all... he goes all Crazy nuts, it take you super of guard and felt kind of out of place...

after playing TP a million times xD I end up just realizing that Zant isn't full evil, he is just a crazy good actor xD
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."