Mushroom Warriors

#1JarickoPosted 8/12/2014 7:09:49 PM
Made a thread for this before but i felt like doing it again...

I want Mushroom Warriors. Dynasty warriors game with the Mario franchise. Dynasty warriors and Mario are both crapped on recently for being like CoD in the sense that they come out too often, very little changes from game to game... but if you were to put em together it would be absolutely incredible. Who doesn't wanna play as mario, yoshi, luigi, toad, peach, rosalina ect and fight threw armies of goomba's to remixed rock versions of your favorite mario tracks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrCWoHH4HVo
Like that only maybe with a bit more tempo or something, a bit faster.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#2Muddy_ApePosted 8/12/2014 7:27:06 PM
Jaricko posted...
fight threw armies

Through.
---
NNID/PSN: GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/6qxWz.jpg
#3Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:33:30 PM
Fair enough.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#4Mandrew257Posted 8/12/2014 7:35:38 PM
Jaricko posted...
Fair enough.

Enuff
---
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X, makes me wanna kill myself.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257. Feel free to add me :)
#5Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:40:27 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
Jaricko posted...
Fair enough.

Enuff

Fare Enuff
---
#6NintendoLover25Posted 8/12/2014 7:43:03 PM
I'd give it a chance like I'm going to give Hyrule Warriors a chance. I've yet to get into the Dynasty Warriors series, so the base gameplay isn't a hook for me yet. If I like Hyrule Warriors, then I will join in wishing for more Nintendo themed versions.
#7Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 7:47:48 PM
Unless they announced something sunshine related or mario kart ( we just got one so it would not make sense as of yet ) this is really the only mario game i could get excited for. Its an absurd concept and that is why the idea seems so tantalizing to me.
---
#8Oni_TaedoPosted 8/12/2014 8:41:42 PM
I'd rather a DK Warriors (titled Donkey Kong Dynasty of course).

A Dynasty Warriors game with heavy platforming elements and an emphasis on challenge.
Instead of fighting hordes of weak enemies, you'd fight groups of 10-15 powerful enemies that all put up as much of a fight as the generals in a typical DW game would.

You'd be able to play as DK, Diddy, Dixie, Lanky, Wrinkly, Chunky, Kiddy, Funky, Tiny, Cranky, and DK Jr. in story mode, with K.Rool, Krusha, Kaptain, Mr.X, and Kremling all being playable in Dream Mode.

Story mode would involve the Kremlings returning to DK isle to steal all the food on the island so that the Kongs will be too famished and malnourished to fight back (so they can eat the Kongs).

The game would feature entirely remixed music from EVERY DK game, from DKC1 all the way to Tropical Freeze.

Characters would have three fighting styles each, which can all be changed on the fly.
For example, DK would have styles that emphasizes powerful strikes, another that has him using heavy grappling counters, and the last being a more evasive style. While Diddy's would have him using his rocket jetpack, peanut pistols, and agility respectively.

Stages would be immense and would feature multiple floors. Areas include, the jungle, mountains, caves, a factory, K.Rool's Armada (which would have you swinging from ship to ship fighting off pirate Kremlings, all the while epic pirate ship battles occur all around you, even destroying ships you've already been on), plains, the arctic, a giant Kremling city (called Kremtropolis, of course) as well as a fleet of airships.

As stated before, platforming would be a HUGE part of the game, as would collecting, as each stage houses 10 golden bananas, which would unlock content.

Multiplayer would feature 4-player online, and 8-player VS. (two teams of four), where you must guide your armies to victory against the other team (While using the Wii U gamepad, you'd be able to issue a variety of orders to your army, as well as map commands to the dpad for shortcuts. Using the procontroller, still allows you to map shortcuts, you just don't have the variety you would have if you used the gamepad).

Sounds less like Warriors, and more like something that wouldn't suck.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#9Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 8:44:04 PM
Dynasty warriors has higher difficulties you know?
---
#10Oni_TaedoPosted 8/12/2014 8:47:02 PM
Jaricko posted...
Dynasty warriors has higher difficulties you know?

No it doesn't.
It just has different settings that change how much damage you do to enemies, and how much they do to you. It doesn't make the AI any better. The AI is still as dumb as ever, the only difference is that they kill you in fewer hits. Any competent person with decent reflexes can play through a typical Warriors game on hard without having too much of a problem.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking