Mushroom Warriors

#11Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 9:55:54 PM
Well your a killjoy :\

I just wanna play this for fun honestly. If i wanna play something hard i have zelda 2 i can play and super meat boy on steam.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#12Oni_TaedoPosted 8/12/2014 10:05:35 PM
Jaricko posted...

I just wanna play this for fun honestly. If i wanna play something hard i have zelda 2 i can play and super meat boy on steam.

I've heard Dynasty Warriors described as "the kind of game you play if you want to feel like a godlike, overpowered badass".

It's hard to feel like a "demigod badass that wears Chuck Norris and Ip Man as shoes" when all of your enemies have the intellect of spoiled clam chowder.

It's like kicking a really dumb puppy. Might be hilarious in slow-mo, but then you realize you're kicking a sack of meat that can't fight back.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#13random_man9119Posted 8/12/2014 10:08:40 PM
As long as the characters get some cool armor (Like Link's new tunic and scarf or Zelda's Battle armor dress) and some cool weapons/powers, I'd be all for it...

Mario sweeps the battle field with flaming gloves... Engulfing armies of koopas with his fiery fists!

Luigi turns enemies into ammo with his battle ready Poltergust! Keeping enemies at bay with fierce winds and sucking them up only to launch them back!

Peach brings elegance to the battle field with her parasol... Harnessing the power of her emotions to rain down elements on the enemy!

Yoshi delivers quick, painful blows with his whiplike tongue... Taking down enemies from afar with a barrage of eggs!

Rosalina... Does stuff with Lumas? I don't know jack about Rosalina...

god... I need sleep...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dragon Quest IX,LoZ: Minish Cap,Wario Land 4,Guacamelee!STCE,Fallout 3
#14Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 10:10:47 PM(edited)
Oni_Taedo posted...
Jaricko posted...

I've heard Dynasty Warriors described as "the kind of game you play if you want to feel like a godlike, overpowered badass".

It's hard to feel like a "demigod badass that wears Chuck Norris and Ip Man as shoes" when all of your enemies have the intellect of spoiled clam chowder.

It's like kicking a really dumb puppy. Might be hilarious in slow-mo, but then you realize you're kicking a sack of meat that can't fight back.

Eh the crowds are mostly just there as amusing fodder. In general its more about the objectives then anything else. Either way though, the generals are not completely brain dead and mario fighting threw crowds of goomba's would at least be amusing.

Also there is nothing stopping donkey kong from being in this theoretical game. Donkey kong is a mario character after all.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#15R_HunterPosted 8/12/2014 10:10:25 PM
Rosie would manipulate gravity, drop meteors, and likely be the one to rotate the planet this time, so as to send everyone flying into orbit.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
All lives begin in fecklessness, and all so end.~KMAnsem
#16Oni_TaedoPosted 8/12/2014 10:22:40 PM
Jaricko posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
Jaricko posted...

Eh the crowds are mostly just there as amusing fodder. In general its more about the objectives then anything else. Either way though, the generals are not completely brain dead and mario fighting threw crowds of goomba's would at least be amusing.

Also there is nothing stopping donkey kong from being in this theoretical game. Donkey kong is a mario character after all.

Actually, Mario is a Donkey Kong character. Donkey Kong is an older franchise, and the first game in said franchise is also the first appearance of Mario (well, what would become Mario).

The only problem, is that fighting weak enemies and killing them without an issue doesn't amuse me. It's like the pots in a typical Zelda game. They're there to be smashed, but it's not all that fun to smash them. Except, in DW, the pots hit back, and are somehow even dumber than the pots in a typical Zelda game.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#17LePhenomPosted 8/13/2014 9:11:46 PM
That game would make me trip.