Name a game you're terrible at no matter how many times you've tried.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Name a game you're terrible at no matter how many times you've tried.
10 months ago#1
For me it's the Punch-Out!! series.

They're not bad games at all. In fact, I'm even excited for Little Mac in Smash.

But man, no matter how much I practice or play this game, I can't seem to get good at it.

What about you guys? Any game that you may or may not like that you just can't seem to get good at?
10 months ago#2
Deus Ex.

It's getting very close to being given away. Someone else deserves that game far more than I do.
10 months ago#3
The Disgaea games... I like strategy and RPGs... But I am awful at these games...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dragon Quest IX,LoZ: Minish Cap,Wario Land 4,Guacamelee!STCE,Fallout 3
10 months ago#4
Any first person shooter game not using motion controls. It's weird but I can never get the hang of it
10 months ago#5
Gran Turismo

There's something about racing games that require the use of brakes that just stump me constantly. I suck at every track that isn't Test Course or Super Speedway.
---
True Christianity is a lifestyle. Disco; disco never dies
I'm waiting for Resident Good, Call of Duty: World at Peace, and Grand Charity Giveaway: Nice City.
10 months ago#6
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the lions.

I suck at strategy rpgs in general, but something about this one just beats me. I can get through SMT: Devil survivor fine enough with pure severance, but this...
---
If you put super glue in a none stick pan, which one is lying?
10 months ago#7
sharinganfan posted...
I suck at strategy rpgs in general, but something about this one just beats me. I can get through SMT: Devil survivor fine enough with pure severance, but this...

There's one fight in FFT that's a total lucksack, and another that needs to be "cheated" to win. I'd guess you're stuck on one of those.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
10 months ago#8
FPS games.

I feel awkward only seeing my hands and weapon(s). :(
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000458-pokemon-x-y-trading/69841139 P.M. me if you're willing to help
#1Scrub Maikeh I like kipMud 3DS FC 2337-3521-2627
10 months ago#9
007 legends. I was once great at it, but then my skill went out the window after not playing for a week.
---
I am a Lucid Dreamer. My favorite Dream activity is shapeshifting. My favorite part is having a tail.
10 months ago#10
1001 spikes.

**** Antarctica.
---
PSN: Deathless600 XBL: Spectralnaut
3DS: 5026 4501 0564 Steam: Dirtbag Daryl
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Name a game you're terrible at no matter how many times you've tried.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived