How did the PS4 sell 10 Million Units???!!!

#341MushroomMuncherPosted 8/13/2014 2:52:39 PM
mw5178 posted...
MushroomMuncher posted...
How come whenever topics like these show up the entire PS4 board comes over and starts a Nintendo bashing rampage?

To be fair, the TC shouldn't have made this thread. It just invites those moronic trolls to post.

Notice how TC hasn't returned yet.

PS4 board bait confirmed.
---
You're not dominant until you dominate everything.
http://i.imgur.com/ddyLVul.png
#342R_HunterPosted 8/13/2014 2:57:01 PM
...Really? This is still here?

Are we seriously going to have to hit 500 before this is closed?

And people say that all the boards are moderated the same.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
I claim my time is valuable. I visit GF. I was wrong.
#343bandit__74Posted 8/13/2014 2:58:27 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
How come whenever topics like these show up the entire PS4 board comes over and starts a Nintendo bashing rampage?

And how come the Nintendo Defense Force can't see that Nintendo has ****ed the Wii U into oblivion? It has great games coming for sure, but with how Nintendo is acting, those games won't matter in the long run.

I could understand the NDF since this is a Nintendo board, but these guys are on the wrong board.

I see this rationalization all the time around here. Just because you are pro-Nintendo on a Nintendo board does not mean you are not a troll. This is a discussion board, not a fansite or loyalty board. They are all as bad as each other.
#344MushroomMuncherPosted 8/13/2014 2:58:38 PM
R_Hunter posted...
...Really? This is still here?

Are we seriously going to have to hit 500 before this is closed?

Someone get Servant in here.

Squall, Smith, any Sony fanboy who is willing to argue to 500 to close this soon.
---
#345mw5178Posted 8/13/2014 2:59:32 PM
mw5178 posted...

To be fair, the TC shouldn't have made this thread. It just invites those moronic trolls to post.

Yes, true. But this is what the board needs, an actual mod to stamp out these troll fires and hand out bans.
#346MushroomMuncherPosted 8/13/2014 3:02:59 PM
mw5178 posted...
mw5178 posted...

Yes, true. But this is what the board needs, an actual mod to stamp out these troll fires and hand out bans.

You'd have a better chance of going out in a tornado and dodging wind.
---
#347Bat178Posted 8/13/2014 3:08:28 PM(edited)
Silent_21_Snake posted...
Games are coming, thick and fast. Not to slate the Wii U but you can't build on a gaming future with childrens games. We aren't kids forever. If i was 8 then yeah i like many would love a Wii U and get a good few years out of it before i outgrew it.
But the reality is the adult gamer has matured beyond Mario and Zelda. For the 18+ demographic the Wii U is not a console of choice.

More adults play the Wii U than children. In fact, children play more of those gritty grey and brown realistic "mature" games than adults. Age has nothing to do with what somebody can enjoy. There are plenty of adults, including me, who prefer the less serious, more colourful and cartoony games of Nintendo rather than the gritty dark "mature" games that flood Microsoft's and now Sony's consoles.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#348WinternovaPosted 8/13/2014 3:06:53 PM
R_Hunter posted...

They are. The moderators have the mental capacity of an amoeba.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#349bandit__74Posted 8/13/2014 3:08:58 PM
Bat178 posted...
Silent_21_Snake posted...
Games are coming, thick and fast. Not to slate the Wii U but you can't build on a gaming future with childrens games. We aren't kids forever. If i was 8 then yeah i like many would love a Wii U and get a good few years out of it before i outgrew it.
But the reality is the adult gamer has matured beyond Mario and Zelda. For the 18+ demographic the Wii U is not a console of choice.

Funny thing, more adults play the Wii U than children. In fact, children play more of those gritty grey and brown realistic "mature" games than adults. Age has nothing to do with what somebody can enjoy. There are plenty of adults, including me, who like the less serious, more colourful and cartoony games of Nintendo rather than the gritty dark "mature" games that flood Microsoft's and now Sony's consoles.

Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't really seem like there are that many of you judging by the WiiU's sales at least. There are also many adults that like the dreaded "dudebro" games. Every adult gamer I know prefesr PS/XB to Nintendo. I know that's anecdotal evidence and doesn't count for very much, but I'd wager that you're in the minority on the "cutesy" angle.
#350R_HunterPosted 8/13/2014 3:10:11 PM
Winternova posted...
R_Hunter posted...

They are. The moderators have the mental capacity of an amoeba.

This **** would already be gone on the PS4 board. Sorry, but you cannot convince me otherwise.