Did the whole "giant enemy crab" thing already happen for Hyrule Warriors?

#1gilgamesh21Posted 8/13/2014 2:12:15 AM
Or am I bringing something new to the table? I'm also hoping for "real-time weapons change"!

Looking forward to the game, just having some fun at Koei/Tecmo's expense!
#2ToozinPosted 8/13/2014 2:14:31 AM
Hopefully we can hit Ganon's weak point for massive damage.
---
http://www.gamelogs.org/gamelog/Toozin.html
#3zero_x300Posted 8/13/2014 2:15:00 AM
I hope there's a giant enemy octorok.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc
3DS Friend Code: 3282-2536-0059 Name: Rick
#4gilgamesh21(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2014 2:20:48 AM
Gohma is there, so that authenticates the historical accuracy of the game.
#5gilgamesh21(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 1:31:27 AM
And Kaz was all like "RIIIIIIDDDGGE RAACCCEEEEERRR!!", and the crowd was all like "crickets!". Much like this topic now. : (
#6Dark_Link92Posted 8/14/2014 4:07:54 AM
You know what else this game has?

One million troops.

Wow.
---
2/8/2014- I officially predict Ridley playable in Smash 4. If he's not, I'll quietly change my signature and no one needs to remind me of this ever again.
#7vermilion99Posted 8/14/2014 5:10:27 AM
It was a terrible part of the Sony conference that year. However, it's ironic that Nintendo fanboys bashed the conference and that game in particular and are now praising Hyrule Warriors. Funny how the world spins.
#8DTY3Posted 8/14/2014 5:50:32 AM
vermilion99 posted...
It was a terrible part of the Sony conference that year. However, it's ironic that Nintendo fanboys bashed the conference and that game in particular and are now praising Hyrule Warriors. Funny how the world spins.

I don't see the correlation between the two.
#9vermilion99Posted 8/14/2014 6:05:18 AM
DTY3 posted...
vermilion99 posted...

The fact that it was a spinoff DW game that fanboys were bashing when it was shown for the PS3. Not one Nintendo fanboy on here would have praised that game yet they are now drooling over another DW spinoff because it's on a Nintendo console.
#10otterguy12Posted 8/14/2014 6:50:54 AM
vermilion99 posted...
DTY3 posted...
vermilion99 posted...

The fact that it was a spinoff DW game that fanboys were bashing when it was shown for the PS3. Not one Nintendo fanboy on here would have praised that game yet they are now drooling over another DW spinoff because it's on a Nintendo console.

The game has more depth than Dynasty Warriors because its Zelda
---
Only a Falcon Punch can break pure Nintendium.
"PC is not part of console wars. Did you see gods being part of world war I and II?" -Tyranius2