Best controller of all time? Close...

#31Groudon199Posted 8/16/2014 7:20:38 AM(edited)
Krambo42 posted...
I've never used the Pro controller, but it doesn't look comfortable to me! I hate the placement of those A, B, X and Y buttons...they look like they would be so difficult to use! I really can't imagine using this controller the way it's set up. Is it more comfortable than it looks? I guess it must be, the way everybody talks about this thing.

They're not difficult to use. You have to place your thumb lower than when using an NES, Master System, SNES, Genesis, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, Xbox, GC, Wii Remote, Classic, 360, PS3, Wii U GamePad, PS4, or XB1 controller, or every portable system ever released. If you've used any of those, it won't feel natural. The normal resting position ends up being between X, A, and the right stick.

TheDuskwalker posted...
I think the 360 has a pretty good d-pad since they fixed it on the black controllers in recent years. Got a new one in November of 2012, and boy was I in for a suprise.

The old white controller d-pad though, yikes. That things a wobbly mess.

I've had 2 white controllers (got one in December '07 and one in August '08), and the D-pad has been fine on both of them. One of them is having issues with Up not registering, but that didn't happen until a couple months ago.
---
Replace "it's" with "it is". If it doesn't make sense, use "its".
Same idea with "your" and "you're".