This must be the saddest thing I have ever seen related to the Wii U

#1YumeOMiruPosted 8/13/2014 3:56:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YViDwts.jpg

Yes, this make me more emotional than starving children commercials.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#2Flare7Posted 8/13/2014 3:57:17 PM
loled
---
Currently playing: I don't know yet :(
#3BrianCraigSmithPosted 8/13/2014 4:03:31 PM
OK...LOL
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
NNID: Handsomistic15
#4RemembrentPosted 8/13/2014 4:04:26 PM
This is either outstanding trolling or just horribly depressing.
#5terrancejonesPosted 8/13/2014 4:05:50 PM
Man, that is actually pretty tragic... funny but sad...
---
3DS Friend Code: 5327-0996-6757 Water FS: Panpour, Quagsire, Frogadier
#6Kromlech06Posted 8/13/2014 4:07:55 PM
Miiverse is filled with posts like that.

I imagine most are fake.

But the legit ones?

>_<
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#7Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/13/2014 4:17:58 PM
Even if it is legit, who cares. Many peoples parents fight, some worse than others. Hell, half the time when I'm gaming my parents are fighting also. That kid ain't special. I've learned you have to stop pitying others, especially those you don't even personally know. It turns into a bad habit.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.
#8Mandrew257Posted 8/13/2014 4:21:03 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Even if it is legit, who cares. Many peoples parents fight, some worse than others. Hell, half the time when I'm gaming my parents are fighting also. That kid ain't special. I've learned you have to stop pitying others, especially those you don't even personally know. It turns into a bad habit.

I would say something, but for the sake of not getting modded, I won't.
---
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X, makes me wanna kill myself.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257. Feel free to add me :)
#9Tzuba12Posted 8/13/2014 4:31:16 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...

So edgy
There's a little thing called empathy. Ever heard of it?
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059/ nnid: Tzuba12
Steam: Tzuba
#10Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/13/2014 4:40:54 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

So edgy
There's a little thing called empathy. Ever heard of it?

I'm just honest. There are 2 kinds of people in this world; those who are afraid to say what they really want to so they just go with the rest, and those who speak their minds no matter how negative others may interpret it as.

You can disagree with me and send me hatemail, that's fine. But that's just what I think.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.