Nintendo bringing a "Remastered" game to WiiU in 2015!

#41mjc0961Posted 8/14/2014 1:25:35 PM
Hopefully it's not a game from 2014. I'm sick of this "remaster all of last year's games" trend.
---
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game
#42lp913Posted 8/14/2014 1:44:39 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Hopefully it's not a game from 2014. I'm sick of this "remaster all of last year's games" trend.

Thats what we get when most gamers NOW support machines that have next to NO native backwards compatibility with previous gen software.......
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#43Zombie_Socks_96Posted 8/14/2014 1:51:37 PM
COME ON YOSHI STORY!

Actually I want Donkey Kong 64, I never got a chance to beat it and it never got put on VC.
---
"I Am A Super Princess"
Want List: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, Batman: Arkham Knight, The Evil Within, Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
#44HeracylostPosted 8/14/2014 1:55:02 PM
Oh yay another rehashed game. I'm so excited I just might ****.

Maybe it's time to throw in the towel.
#45j_darrellPosted 8/14/2014 1:58:25 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
So now remastered games are okay?
No one hates remasters. We hate remasters that came out less than a year ago, and reselling it for 50-60. Anyways, lets go sunshine.
How is that any different than a PS360 port that gets delayed for the Wii U? Anyway, nothing wrong with remasters at all.
#46IzanagiBlastPosted 8/14/2014 5:34:56 PM
j_darrell posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
So now remastered games are okay?
No one hates remasters. We hate remasters that came out less than a year ago, and reselling it for 50-60. Anyways, lets go sunshine.
How is that any different than a PS360 port that gets delayed for the Wii U? Anyway, nothing wrong with remasters at all.

I love the logic in this post! It's so stupid lol
---
NNID & PSN: xXVergiliusXx
3DS FC: 3351-4244-8930
#47ovrnovr051005Posted 8/14/2014 7:23:24 PM
Resident Evil
---
XBL GT - Slayer Of The V
PSN: SlayerOfTheV
#48AkaneJonesPosted 8/14/2014 8:05:24 PM
Sheesh... People!
If it's Nintendo Gamecube games make the most sense. No, not Twilight Princess games not available on Wii. That were the VC replacement lays. N64 takes too much effort remastering or HD versions. With that said they aren't going to be games like Smash Bros. where the previous version is supposed to replace the old one, so it and Animal Crossing are out. As a result you have these to choose from...

Luigi's Mansion
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Super Mario Sunshine
Star Fox Adventures(Probably not due to needing a massive overhaul form the original game)
Nintendo Puzzle Collection(Cheep way to get a version Yoshi's Cookie & Panel de Pon on the system)
Wario World(This needs some work, it's one game that doesn't work as is in wide screen)
Kirby: Air Ride
F-Zero GX
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour(oddly enough they did not make a New Play Control version, they my skip it of Camelot if making a proper WiiU one)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles(Nintendo has some say in it I think)
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!(Only because of the Double Character physics, still very low on the list)
Pokemon Colosseum(Maybe if it's retooled to work with the ORAS remakes)
1080: Avalanche
Custom Robo
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures(If they actually work Online in, else forget it)
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Star Fox: Assault(maybe, maybe not, they did declare year of Star Fox)
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean(Namco did re-trade mark it and they'd still have to go through Nintendo to do it properly)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance(Although I'd think they'd want to throw the sequel in too)
Chibi Robo!
Mario Superstar Baseball(I don't know why but it is there)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness(Shrug, not before Colosseum though)
Geist(LOL... but it's still there)
Battalion Wars
Baten Kaitos Origins
Odama

Of course this all assumes we were talking Nintendo controlled products. Could be stuff like Beyond Good & Evil, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, Skies of Arcadia Legends, Sonic Adventure 1/2, and Viewtiful Joe1/2 if Nintendo is paying for it. Although the whole Resident Evil thing sounds off the table and what happened to Tales of Symphonia makes it seem less likely.
#49R_HunterPosted 8/14/2014 8:09:38 PM
...*sigh* I think i'm happier about getting a game a month next year, rather than this. If it's an old game (64-GCN) then it's mildly acceptable, though i'd STILL prefer a new game to an old one.

But if it's a relatively new one, I am going to be worried.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
All lives begin in fecklessness, and all so end.~KMAnsem
#50The_shoemakerPosted 8/14/2014 8:11:57 PM
We already have the Trilogy so I'd rather not see Prime. I think Mario Sunshine would be good, but I'd be down for an Online F-Zero GX.
---
Check out the amazing band "ESCAPE THE FATE" right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Me9nPk5ro