So I wonder if Hyrule Warriors was rushed now or not

#1Baha05Posted 8/14/2014 2:06:45 PM
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/235205-hyrule-warriors-additional-characters-weapons-and-scenarios-planned

I hope they don't go too overboard with this one.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#2ToozinPosted 8/14/2014 2:13:15 PM
Because post release content always means a game was rushed, right?
---
http://www.gamelogs.org/gamelog/Toozin.html
#3vital_tundraPosted 8/14/2014 2:13:53 PM
Key word is "planned." By what they have said earlier the content does not exist yet. This is good DLC.
---
3DS friend code: 1848-2159-5405 (Richie)
#4Baha05(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 2:14:23 PM
Toozin posted...

Sometimes yeah, depends on the content and such and yeah I know that they can work on crap when the game hits Gold but there are still deadlines too.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#5Baha05(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 2:15:59 PM
vital_tundra posted...
Key word is "planned." By what they have said earlier the content does not exist yet. This is good DLC.

True enough
---
#6SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/14/2014 2:18:29 PM
I'd be more concerned about the bugs that have been reported as more important reasons to think the game was rushed. I don't care if it was, I'm not buying it.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#7vital_tundraPosted 8/14/2014 2:18:56 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
I'd be more concerned about the bugs that have been reported as more important reasons to think the game was rushed. I don't care if it was, I'm not buying it.

They are minor bugs, nothing major.
---
3DS friend code: 1848-2159-5405 (Richie)
#8ToozinPosted 8/14/2014 2:23:37 PM
Baha05 posted...
Toozin posted...

Sometimes yeah, depends on the content and such and yeah I know that they can work on crap when the game hits Gold but there are still deadlines too.

Yeah, it sometimes means that, but more often than not it doesn't. You're just jumpimg to the worst case scenario despite having no real reason to think that's the case.
---
http://www.gamelogs.org/gamelog/Toozin.html
#9Baha05(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 2:25:00 PM
Toozin posted...
Baha05 posted...
Toozin posted...

Yeah, it sometimes means that, but more often than not it doesn't. You're just jumpimg to the worst case scenario despite having no real reason to think that's the case.

Maybe, maybe not, could be worst though, could be any of the trolls making the topic.
---
#10SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/14/2014 2:55:47 PM
vital_tundra posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

They are minor bugs, nothing major.

Still bugs though.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!