Would you be okay if a Zelda game had a female Link and a male Zelda?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you be okay if a Zelda game had a female Link and a male Zelda?
10 months ago#1
Would you be okay with it? - Results (121 votes)
I would like to see a Zelda game with a female Link and a male Zelda
38.02% (46 votes)
I would not like to see a Zelda game with a female Link and a male Zelda
61.98% (75 votes)
This poll is now closed.
vote
10 months ago#2
I would not mind a female Link, especially with a nice butt... but I really don't want a male Zelda (Zeldo? Zeldus?). If Zelda is a dude, I'm not rescuing him. He can rot in his cell and get abused by Ganon (Ganonella?) as far as I'm concerned.
10 months ago#3
shlaguedweir posted...
I would not mind a female Link, especially with a nice butt... but I really don't want a male Zelda (Zeldo? Zeldus?). If Zelda is a dude, I'm not rescuing him. He can rot in his cell and get abused by Ganon (Ganonella?) as far as I'm concerned.

I feel the exact same way. I'd prefer a female link for some eye candy but a male Zelda would kill the series.
10 months ago#4
^ you have convinced me we need a female link. with a nice butt
10 months ago#5
I would rather see a spinoff adventure game with Zelda as the main character. Maybe Link gets captured looking for the triforce and it's up to Zelda to save him.
10 months ago#6
Female Zelda + Female Link

The Legend of Zelda: Yuri Edition
10 months ago#7
I'd much rather just have Zelda be the protagonist then have some gender swap fan fiction.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/coreekymon
3DS FC: 3695-0124-0339
10 months ago#8
I do not want a female lead just for a female lead. If the gender role does not play any significance, why would you change a much beloved character just to do that. Make a new character for goodness sake
10 months ago#9
Male Zelda would be very strange, considering the Zelda line is supposed to represent the Goddess Hylia, who was the first Zelda. Female Link would be a bit more acceptable, but it would make sense to be a gender choice since Link is designed as an avatar of the player.
10 months ago#10
Zelda always has to be a princess. A female could be born with the spirit of the hero though.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce GT 540m
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you be okay if a Zelda game had a female Link and a male Zelda?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived