You know... this big remastered game could be but just one...

#1PresidentDogePosted 8/14/2014 9:04:26 PM
MM remake in HD.

Reason? They've heard the fanbase cry out for it's remake for a very long time. And seeing how this is a "Big" remaster announcement, it could very well possibly lead to that conclusion.

Now before you ALL HOP onto the hype train like mindless imbeciles, may I remind you that this is a theory, not an actual fact. So don't get your panties in a bunch.
---
Vote for Doge 2016. Much peace. Free Health Care. No Illegals. Much kiss babies.
Wow.
#2Luigi4PresidentPosted 8/14/2014 9:05:03 PM
Theories based on theories!
---
The washer fluid is not fine!
#3Baha05Posted 8/14/2014 9:05:46 PM
Naw, MM again would be better suited to be remade on the 3DS with OoT 3D
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#4PresidentDoge(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 9:06:51 PM
Baha05 posted...
Naw, MM again would be better suited to be remade on the 3DS with OoT 3D

True, however, this is a big remaster. When one thinks big, we're talking something that's going to knock us all off our rockers and cry out Hallelujah!
---
Vote for Doge 2016. Much peace. Free Health Care. No Illegals. Much kiss babies.
Wow.
#5ZeroxKnuxPosted 8/14/2014 9:07:00 PM
MM is Majora's mask? Too much Zelda. It would be a terrible time to release it. That said I would like it but I'd rather have them include both OOT and MM together similar to what Xbox is doing with the halo games.
#6PennywiseJimPosted 8/14/2014 9:08:48 PM
I'll bet anything it's MM. It's by far the most requested remake by fans, and Nintendo knows this. The only other game I think it could be is Mario 64, but it already got a semi-remake on DS.
#7Baha05Posted 8/14/2014 9:09:56 PM
I think it's one of the Mario titles to be honest. Just remaster Sunshine or Galaxy 1&2 and announce the official 3D Mario for later that year
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#8PresidentDoge(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2014 9:10:35 PM
PennywiseJim posted...
I'll bet anything it's MM. It's by far the most requested remake by fans, and Nintendo knows this. The only other game I think it could be is Mario 64, but it already got a semi-remake on DS.

Oh gawd hope it isn't Mario 64. I rather play it's classic on the 64. The DS one I wasn't impressed with
---
Wow.
#9iKhanicPosted 8/14/2014 9:11:04 PM
If it's MM, I will cry.

I want MM on a system I OWN.
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#10PennywiseJimPosted 8/14/2014 9:12:29 PM
PresidentDoge posted...
PennywiseJim posted...

Oh gawd hope it isn't Mario 64. I rather play it's classic on the 64. The DS one I wasn't impressed with

I didn't like the DS one either-- the controls were terrible IMO. That's why I wouldn't mind a proper remake/remastering of this game.