You know... this big remastered game could be but just one...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. You know... this big remastered game could be but just one...

User Info: PresidentDoge

PresidentDoge
2 years ago#1
MM remake in HD.

Reason? They've heard the fanbase cry out for it's remake for a very long time. And seeing how this is a "Big" remaster announcement, it could very well possibly lead to that conclusion.

Now before you ALL HOP onto the hype train like mindless imbeciles, may I remind you that this is a theory, not an actual fact. So don't get your panties in a bunch.
Vote for Doge 2016. Much peace. Free Health Care. No Illegals. Much kiss babies.
Wow.

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President
2 years ago#2
Theories based on theories!
The washer fluid is not fine!

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
2 years ago#3
Naw, MM again would be better suited to be remade on the 3DS with OoT 3D
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS

PresidentDoge
2 years ago#4
Baha05 posted...
Naw, MM again would be better suited to be remade on the 3DS with OoT 3D

True, however, this is a big remaster. When one thinks big, we're talking something that's going to knock us all off our rockers and cry out Hallelujah!
Vote for Doge 2016. Much peace. Free Health Care. No Illegals. Much kiss babies.
Wow.

User Info: ZeroxKnux

ZeroxKnux
2 years ago#5
MM is Majora's mask? Too much Zelda. It would be a terrible time to release it. That said I would like it but I'd rather have them include both OOT and MM together similar to what Xbox is doing with the halo games.

User Info: PennywiseJim

PennywiseJim
2 years ago#6
I'll bet anything it's MM. It's by far the most requested remake by fans, and Nintendo knows this. The only other game I think it could be is Mario 64, but it already got a semi-remake on DS.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
2 years ago#7
I think it's one of the Mario titles to be honest. Just remaster Sunshine or Galaxy 1&2 and announce the official 3D Mario for later that year
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS

PresidentDoge
2 years ago#8
PennywiseJim posted...
I'll bet anything it's MM. It's by far the most requested remake by fans, and Nintendo knows this. The only other game I think it could be is Mario 64, but it already got a semi-remake on DS.

Oh gawd hope it isn't Mario 64. I rather play it's classic on the 64. The DS one I wasn't impressed with
Wow.

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
2 years ago#9
If it's MM, I will cry.

I want MM on a system I OWN.
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy

User Info: PennywiseJim

PennywiseJim
2 years ago#10
PresidentDoge posted...
PennywiseJim posted...

Oh gawd hope it isn't Mario 64. I rather play it's classic on the 64. The DS one I wasn't impressed with

I didn't like the DS one either-- the controls were terrible IMO. That's why I wouldn't mind a proper remake/remastering of this game.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. You know... this big remastered game could be but just one...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived