Zelda Case from Club Nintendo, yay or nay?

#1sarmandarPosted 8/14/2014 9:58:45 PM
Been waiting for something good to drop on CN for a while and this looks really good, I'm not a big fan of Zelda but the case looks really slick and its not as much points as I thought it would be. I was actually about to get either the Pikmin tote bag or the Wii Remote case. I can afford all three (I think) but the tote bag seems useless. So is the tote bag any good and yay or nay for the Zelda Case.
Link to CN Australia: http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?locale=en_AU
#2TheguysayhiPosted 8/14/2014 10:01:26 PM
It's ok, but those premium Mario cards are far more practical and superior!

Take my word for it, I was so happy with my purchase I got a extra one just in case :)
---
Logic, when accompanied with quick, rational thinking, can topple any mystery.
--Professor Layton
#3burningxbridgesPosted 8/14/2014 10:05:43 PM
Got really excited for a second, then I came back to reality and remembered NoA CN would never have such a thing.
#4Maverick_ReznorPosted 8/14/2014 10:06:59 PM
burningxbridges posted...
Got really excited for a second, then I came back to reality and remembered NoA CN would never have such a thing.

inoright!
what the hell
---
Currently Playing : Divinity: Original Sin and The Last of Us Remastered
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#5sarmandar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 2:48:22 AM
Theguysayhi posted...
It's ok, but those premium Mario cards are far more practical and superior!

Take my word for it, I was so happy with my purchase I got a extra one just in case :)

Not practical for me, I never play any card game, but it is something that would be kept around for a few decades and they are well designed, but I want something that I would make better use out of, like the tote bag or the Zelda Case.
#6blinkfreakPosted 8/15/2014 4:36:33 AM
I'd get it but NOA hates its customers.
#7NathanmgPosted 8/15/2014 4:41:18 AM
How many points does AU get for each registration (Wii U/3DS)? As your prices are almost half that of the UK store.

Kinda wishing I'd not got the Yoshi backpack and waited for this but ah well.
#8FullMetalPanicPosted 8/15/2014 4:52:38 AM
blinkfreak posted...
I'd get it but NOA hates its customers.

Exactly my thoughts. Even NoAus beats NoA...
---
[_NNID_] PowerBerry [_3DS_] Ciel [ 2062.9168.6736 ]
Now Playing: Super Mario 3D World
#9sarmandar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2014 5:38:09 PM
Nathanmg posted...
How many points does AU get for each registration (Wii U/3DS)? As your prices are almost half that of the UK store.

Kinda wishing I'd not got the Yoshi backpack and waited for this but ah well.

Similar to you guys, about 200 for 1st party games on Wii U and 3DS, 1st Party Wii games and 3rd party games get 250 stars (Nintendo trying to encourage us lol), but hardware gets 500 stars, not that I care since you our stuff is so much cheaper and people would've called me crazy if I said Australia would have the best Club Nintendo (outside of Japan obviously) a year ago. The only sad thing is you guys got the Super Mario 3D World OST which is really cool, but your stuff is so expensive. And how is the Yoshi Backpack? I was thinking of getting it but it didn't appeal to me that much.
#10NathanmgPosted 8/18/2014 12:36:55 AM
The backpack is bigger than I thought it would be (despite dimensions listed), it's good quality and fits my shoulders/back really comfortably, I've only used it a couple of times and Ebay prices suggest you can pick up the backpack for cheaper than similar star value items, so probably would have been better off going for the relaxation set or something.